• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI RS4 MT

I quite like the looks of the HPI nitro MT2 but can't be doing with the fuel, maintenance and overall cost. The next best thing then might just be the electric version of the original nitro MT, the RS4 MT. Anybody got one of these things and what does it go like?

mmmm, ive got a better idea, buy a 2nd hand Nitro MT or MT2 and do a brushless conversion..then you would be flying.....im selling my nitro MT soon so provide money for a LSP, and my hpi mt has alloy parts aswell, just a idea

well, brushless cars always do better than normal electric, and the Nitro MT is built better than the rs4 MT, so its up to you, either way im going to sell my MT soon, so if your tihnking about it just post up in the next few days

• 3 weeks later...

Just considering my options at the moment Sibbo. Anybody got an e-mail address for product requests for HPI? Would be nice if they had one. I've looked but haven't found one yet. Anybody else like the idea of an 'EMT2' (MT2 with shaft drive but electric)?

Edited by dacheese