• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Last job lot ID needed please.

Nikonite

Until I buy a load more unfixable junk for way more than its worth this is the last of it. I need a positive ID for both really though I am convinced the one on the right is a kyosho spider but the left I have no idea. The spider came with the yellow calibra dtm body but the engine has been swapped for a CEM one even though a spotless Gs 11x is included with a broken pullstart and missing oil seal for the crankcase. The CEM has a two speed clutch bell on, the spur gear now has a side worn to one gear and one to the other. Amazed it works but it does! I know I am crazy buying all this stuff but I love tinkering  and have learned so much doing it! 

IMG_20160724_112104-1.jpg

20160724_022422-1.jpg

Edited by Nikonite

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 12:47, Nikonite said:

same old problem, finding parts!

well stop buying 20+ year old rc`s then..:doh:..might b  good start...:good:......buy sumin ur not gonna b scared to bash as parts will b easy to find....u brake these ur stuffed in all fairness.....;)