• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hitec standard size gear

Oh How Original

They should sell gears seperatly even if they mark them up a fair bit to be viable to them. Instead they would rather us buy a new servo from ther recent releases.

Savox sell gear sets but they cost as much a a used savox Surley someone's told them they should off each gear seperatly.

I've not asked yet, I was hoping someone here may have the same servo with a burned out motor or a different gear gone that I could have bought.

I'm not desperate and I don't want to pay the 15-20quid ish price of a full gearset for a sub 30quid servo lol.

Just figured on the off chance someone might have one they don't need anymore.

IMG_20150820_103047_zpsjvtbxqyy.jpg I think this is from hi-tech    Brass gear 34 teeth .568 diameter,  underside gear 11 teeth  .255 diameter   hole size .0625 diameter. if it is what you are looking for and you cant find one in the UK you can have this for free.   

IMG_20150820_103047_zpsjvtbxqyy.jpg I think this is from hi-tech    Brass gear 34 teeth .568 diameter,  underside gear 11 teeth  .255 diameter   hole size .0625 diameter. if it is what you are looking for and you cant find one in the UK you can have this for free.   

Certainly looks the same, I'll give it a try if you don't mind!