• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my alza xl savvy....

evssv

Lol, you will, bet ya. You'll be in there loads. Once it's built up though, one side comes off quite easy to get at it all.

I was going to ask, is that an XL's GT Gigante shell on there? Mine didn't last 5 mins before it cracked in half a dozen places.

Edited by fornowagain

Lol, you will, bet ya. You'll be in there loads. Once it's built up though, one side comes off quite easy to get at it all.

I was going to ask, is that an XL's GT Gigante shell on there? Mine didn't last 5 mins before it cracked in half a dozen places.

its a stock 2350 flux one...it came with 2..This battered blue one and a almost new purple sliver one..I gota xl fibreglass one on the way with leds and a wing/mount for it...

what side??

what side??

I always use take off the left, with the front to my left. Don't think it matters. Two wheels off, then all the bolts and your in.

its a stock 2350 flux one...it came with 2..This battered blue one and a almost new purple sliver one..I gota xl fibreglass one on the way with leds and a wing/mount for it...

It looks longer, umm. If I could get away with using stock HP shells that be simpler. Fibreglass must be very tough, but the top heavy weight worried me. I've got a Traxxas Summit shell coming that supposed be quite tough with an exo-cage.

Edited by fornowagain

I always use take off the left, with the front to my left. Don't think it matters. Two wheels off, then all the bolts and your in.

It looks longer, umm. If I could get away with using stock HP shells that be simpler.

well I hope I don't have to do anything to it anytime soon apart from fit me ally fr carriers. .when they turn up and ally fr hubs...which I got but waiting on the carriers to do it in one go...glad I had the right size Allen heads to do away with all the screws..looks much better now..I took out the rear diff aswell the other night as it was sticking no for sum reason...opened it up..had a look..looked fine. .Refilled to top of bars and refitted...seems much smoother now. ..mite see if the mt4g3 irc cups will fit as I got 3x brand new ones from me mt4g3 I haven't used yet... Edited by evssv

I loke how no one really knew about te mad maxes i say summatand everyones using em lol oh well ill see other opinions before i buy em :-D

I thought u had the last ones as u asked early for a link... Ho well..stock ones it is for now.

is this on asiastes..I thk I know who might of had the last ones. .lol...sure he asked on here for a link....

There's only two places that had them. Asiatees, directly or through their ebay shop. Both are now out of stock and MadmaxRC doesn't list them any more. So I reckon that's it. You could consider RPM which are nigh on indestructible, but

Edited by fornowagain

There's only two places that had them. Asiatees, directly or through their ebay shop. Both are now out of stock and MadmaxRC doesn't list them any more. So I reckon that's it. You could consider RPM which are nigh on indestructible, but

Edited by evssv

Now you have the bulkheads braced any flex is gone, the original arms get all the impact and break easier than before. The RPM's just flex and come back. Look on the bright, now your bulkheads and pins will stay in one piece.

Yeh they aint going nowhere now...only thing is me sway bars..The rpm's don't have the hole needed for them to mount to..could I put a hole in the rpm's? Edited by evssv