• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

dilemma. ....

evssv

Well you could get adjustable shocks but the stock ones never gave me trouble plus there is no droop adjustments ooo err! :D

I've been told to get the ally shox tops ,that makes them pretty ok then with 30-35wt oil... not planing on spending to much on it tbh....i mite b swapping my fg Baja for a savvy flux so need to watch me funds until then..... Edited by evssv

Its a good simple tough design. Gearbox is good, id fit 17mm convertors to run buggy tyres if I were you :)

already got a set lined up off me mates revo. ..

Its a good simple tough design. Gearbox is good, id fit 17mm convertors to run buggy tyres if I were you :)

already got a set lined up off me mates revo. ..good to hear it's a good solid design. ..should b for what they charge new

53 mph, had potential to run 4s but never did, hard to control even after fettling with it for ages trying to get the handling right, 60wt oil in the rear shocks, 35-45 in the front to balance the weight transfer and on red springs. Need to get the right wheels and tyres too being a RWD.