• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North East Bashers Pilot Division

Ditcha

me !! pick me !!

It would be perfect for you like get online @ aplant.com and apply as things have to go through the correct channels there is a job for a rental manager but you need to know the hire trade

• Like 1

Well a canny day flying, managed to get the twin brushless delta ray flying and the floater jet on 4s.

Even managed to maiden the t28, including using landing gear takeoff and landing! What an achivement haha

Bit video later.

• Like 2

Thanks daz eh what the like to work for seem canny by reading the site also whhat is it you work as for them job pro better for karma as it just round the doors for hin

They are not bad the money's not great for a pickup driver Hgv is better but still not the best around 20k pickup around 15 - 16

Got all the bumf thorough today from the BMFA makes some heavy reading but the just is pay them and open a club

Where ya gonna open one mate? Any land in the pipeline?

Why open a club to much hassle and rules I think like also ya need thiaaand that and so to fly nout like the bashs yous have one at a time flying and that malarkey

Be his club though, its not ganna be called

"dangermouse rc club" for nowt ya na!

Well that was a piece of **** to do.

Question now is borrow a car tomorrow and go out or wait and see about a nice chap with a buddy box for Sunday.

Answers on a postcard please

Dave

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Well that was a piece of **** to do.

Question now is borrow a car tomorrow and go out or wait and see about a nice chap with a buddy box for Sunday.

Answers on a postcard please

Dave

see, easy arnt they :)

all ya need now is a field with no floor  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Aye anaar, did ya get git upset on whatsapp ;)

MY phone is away getting repaired in wong tong land so got no phone at the minute, been "phoneless" for over 2 weeks now!

MY phone is away getting repaired in wong tong land so got no phone at the minute, been "phoneless" for over 2 weeks now!

Ah reet.lol, was just summit about you and bum cracks

Been to BRC Hobbies in Whickham today, nice shop, helpful bloke too, they can order owt from the big warehouse and have it shipped up to save postage costs.

Big warehouse http://robotbirds.com/catalog/

New airframe on its way from Hobbyking but not looking like being here for Sunday so the little car is getting its head kicked in again :)

Dave

• Like 2