• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

Jesus lol

I need a new box but not sure what to get.

I want something that runs two cells in parallel for longevity ,preferably with built in charging so I don't need a seperate 18650 charger.basicaly everything my mvp does but better.

So for ive found a dovpo emech but still looking for others.

Jesus lol

I need a new box but not sure what to get.

I want something that runs two cells in parallel for longevity ,preferably with built in charging so I don't need a seperate 18650 charger.basicaly everything my mvp does but better.

So for ive found a dovpo emech but still looking for others.

my orange one is running parallel batt`s and i got nearly three days from it which was longer than i thought it would last. you could also look at the mvp3 or even the istick 50 they last a few days with one charge though they do have built in batt`s 

Bought a basic starter kit Jan this year after smoking for over 30 odd years, and roll ups for the most part of that. Not touched a cigarette since it arrived. Upgraded batteries and cartomiser since. Using 2x 1650mAh vision spinner II variable voltage :D

CFBBA21A-3438-4B3A-B6F8-CB8E38535C5B_zps

Dont pick the soldering iron / torch up by mistake lol

Been vaping nearly 8 years, started with one that looked like a real cig, white with a coloured mouth piece and a red led on the tip which lit up when you dragged on it, I was forever charging the thing battery was useless the way I used it. Had various ones over the years and more mouthfuls of juice than I care to mention yuk. at the moment I'm using a Provari expensive but so well made mine has to be 4 years old still going strong, recently got a istick 50w with a Delta 2. Sub ohm is definitely the way to go, took me a while to get used to lung inhaling I have the air hole wide open definitely feel the love. As for juice last couple of years I've been making my own cheating a little I buy the PG/VG with nick already added and add flavour of my choice, I've never liked the fruity or strange flavours its tobacco all the way for me.  I'm at 12% when using the Provari and 6 or 8 using the Delta 2

Been vaping for a few months after nearly 20 years of smoking rollies, A friend of mine is the manager of the local vape shop and persuaded me to buy a starter kit to try....which led to me buying an MVP 3.0 and Nautilus Mini last month, which are great bits of kit. I am planing on buying a Mini Subtank this week to try as well, although I'm perfectly happy with the Nautilus. Still trying to find which liquids I like though- any must try brands or flavours? as there is such a mind boggling amount out there!

DSCN1216_zpsvsep3hck.jpg

Edited by scrumpy jack

Been vaping for a few months after nearly 20 years of smoking rollies, A friend of mine is the manager of the local vape shop and persuaded me to buy a starter kit to try....which led to me buying an MVP 3.0 and Nautilus Mini last month, which are great bits of kit. I am planing on buying a Mini Subtank this week to try as well, although I'm perfectly happy with the Nautilus. Still trying to find which liquids I like though- any must try brands or flavours? as there is such a mind boggling amount out there!

DSCN1216_zpsvsep3hck.jpg

if your going to try the subtank mini drop your nic level abit if your 12mg or higher even on the smallest hole its still a strong hit on the back of the throat. i mainly mix my own juice nowadays so cant help you there with that bit 

Edited by mini-z-awd

I have just ordered the mini subtank 30 seconds ago  :whistling: I usually use 12mg nicotine, damn just ordered a load more of 12mg yesterday as well...will see how it is and drop if necessary- I use my nautilus on the biggest air setting and its quite a big hitter, so I might be okay.

I have just ordered the mini subtank 30 seconds ago  :whistling: I usually use 12mg nicotine, damn just ordered a load more of 12mg yesterday as well...will see how it is and drop if necessary- I use my nautilus on the biggest air setting and its quite a big hitter, so I might be okay.

i use 12mg in mine but have to take small hits at first until my throat gets used to it but its ok after that and then you can blow big clouds oh and the subtank air hole is way bigger than a nauty tank so you`ll notice a big difference between the two 

my orange one is running parallel batt`s and i got nearly three days from it which was longer than i thought it would last. you could also look at the mvp3 or even the istick 50 they last a few days with one charge though they do have built in batt`s

Cheers I'll have a gander at those 2. Was looking at parallel options as ideally I'd like 5000mah+

As there's nothing worse than being out n about and the box dies lol.my tanks currently consist of 3 evod2's and a protank 3,all running unicoils which makes a massive difference IMO.

Want to move on to the likes of Kayfuns ect but wouldn't know where to start with coil builing ect lol.

another box done and dusted apart from the switch which is getting replaced soon 

WP_20150409_002_zpsvtvzjd1n.jpg

WP_20150409_004_zps3uq9jvm7.jpg

Looks good, I wouldn't mind a go at building my own box mod, can I ask where you get the bits and bobs for them eg. switches, connectors and whatnot? 

Looks good, I wouldn't mind a go at building my own box mod, can I ask where you get the bits and bobs for them eg. switches, connectors and whatnot? 

thanks i got all my stuff from modmaker.co.uk they sell everything you will need they even do a kit were you add the parts you need i think it come to about

seen that info before its a good aritcle if your thinking of buying one ive had my first oen for nearlyu 4 month now and it did get used everyday for 3 1/2 month but since i built my box`s i`ve been mainly using them for the last two weeks but they will get used again 

Well ive not treated myself in ages so im looking.

I do like the look of the cloupor but cant find one in stock anywhere.

So im now looking at the  MVP 3.0 as i use my 2.0 everyday and its been great.

Well ive not treated myself in ages so im looking.

I do like the look of the cloupor but cant find one in stock anywhere.

So im now looking at the  MVP 3.0 as i use my 2.0 everyday and its been great.

the mvp3 looks good and the battery is supposed to last a few days so no charging or changing batts everyday