• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

West London rc bashing

RCTROJAN

hi guys new to this website, just wanted to know if their is any rc basher`s in the west london area ? AND  any meet ups going down this weekend ?  i am from the harrow area cheers   :D

hey baja man, im where harrow and Sudbury hill joins ,on the very long Harrow road strip .,nice man ,i didn't think i would get a response so quick  :thumbsup:  ,,i know im on the same boat with rc bashing, mostly on my own but would like to go to a meet see other cool trucks buggies etc etc 

Hey guy's, yeah we are all round the area, personally I'm in Harrow and there are a few of us starting to get some momentum towards getting out, well were talking about it, still a bit cold!!!  Spent alot of time on the track last year but this year looks like more bashing time!!

Theres plenty of people local to here with allsorts of cars and trucks, just keep your eye's peeled, should be a good year!!

Hi guy, just joined the forum, have not use my car for about 4 years, want to get back into it agin, im near staines, anyone close by so we can go to bashes together? i have HPI Savage 25, slightly modded, and a new engin in it... just about run in

• 1 month later...