• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Selling a great vehicle for transporting Large RC's

bbadger

I have for sale a 2.3L Petrol Volvo, with plenty of room in the back to carry models up to 8 feet long,   great all round visibility, extraordinarily comfortable, taxed and tested until May 2014...

Large RC boat?   no problem

1/5 cars, room for loads

Model Railway exhibitor  - no problem for all them boards,

Surfer  - lots of room inside for boards

In a Band - Need something to carry the instruments and up to 4 band members - this is it!

Minimum effort and you could make a great Pick-up truck.

• Like 2

Height...  Will have to measure that later.

Reason for sale... the undertakers it belonged to have renewed their "fleet" of cars.  A friend and I purchased them, (in honesty) for the limousines, and as it was an all or nothing deal we took the Hearse.

As things turn out my car failed it's MOT on Saturday, and I will not get a chance to get it re-tested for a week so I have been using this.  The more I drive it the more I like it, and I keep thinking of reasons to keep it, hence the above list.   Because I like it I thought I may be able to sell it to someone who could give it a new lease of life (Pun intended!)

See - All it takes is a little imagination..

If finances allowed I would love to keep it for myself, although I would probably go down the route of making it in to a pickup. (the tailgate is exactly the right size to make the back of the "cab" and then just a case of putting in a new bed (no Jokes please).)

You could have a mobile showroom...  or mobile stripper stage !

Does it smell of dead things inside?

Oh yes. The stench of thousands of bodies, and the ghosts... Don't even start me off on the ghosts...

Hmmm still need a sarcasm gif...

:)

Edited by bbadger
  • Like 1

Ok measured the height of the inside of the car.   As it stands there is just over 3 foot in the back, if you removed the woodwork it would be just over 4.