• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

To tell you the truth, am loosing interest in rc's all together. No fun anymore and Scottish weather not helpping.

:( I know what you mean. I used to go out with the baja all the time and didn't care about the weather but now unless it's a nice day I can't be assed.

Does anyone by any chance have a spur gear, reciever batt and shock oil for a baja for sale so I can get it up on gumtree?  :thumbsup:

just buy new 1s, save you time. :tease:

just buy new 1s, save you time. :tease:

Seeing if anyone has them so I can get it up asap and if not ill just buy some  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: (unless your looking for a new toy?  :whistling: )

got 5 lipo`s of robert today i will say he bought them secondhand from someone. so put them on the charger three were ok one needed a charge up and then this one below decided it did`nt like its hardcase so it escaped from it big time so now its in the garden cooling down 

WP_20150507_21_06_12_Pro_zpshazo2bvz.jpg

got 5 lipo`s of robert today i will say he bought them secondhand from someone. so put them on the charger three were ok one needed a charge up and then this one below decided it did`nt like its hardcase so it escaped from it big time so now its in the garden cooling down 

WP_20150507_21_06_12_Pro_zpshazo2bvz.jpg

:36_11_6[1]: