• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

All sold, plz close!

CornwallRC

Ok I built my pc with new parts just the and of last year to play World of Warcraft but quit just after christmas and so now I am selling.

All my items have NEVER been tampered with or modified in any way or overcloecked etc.

All items 100% tested and working!

Unless stated they will not come with wires or screws but please just ask if you require as I have loads and I am sure I can throw screws or cables in if I have them!

Next is a 600w power supply, very nice. boxed, can supple with kettle leed, just say if you need it.

Edited by CornwallRC

Having trouble adding an extra picture of the mobo box in the right place so will put it here.

I may be open to trades on a DX6I on items.

I can combine items or even all of them.

All items will best sent insured and I keep proof of postage until you receive item!

Some going on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/cornishrc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

SAM_1557_zps939d1635.jpg

V8 processor cooler , all boxed with all fittings. could do with a better dust in the grills but 100% working. I can not find these for sale any where, I payed around

Edited by CornwallRC

sent you a message on ebay re mobo bundle, happy to pay a deposit to hold if you wanted ;)

Mobo packed up today and then I snapped a pin on the cpu when I was trying to figure out what broke!!

I also have a couple of Lipos (3S Zippy Compacts 4400mah) used only 2 times each to trade??

what spec if the psu pal? as in how many 6 pin gfx connectors? looking for one for a new rig im buiding

whats best price on psu and 1tb hd

It has 2 6 pin pci connectors for graphics cards

Still ok for Thursday mate??

Dont suppose you have a graphics card for sale as well??

Need to upgrade my 9800 GT :D

Yup still fine for Thursday and no sorry, all ready sold my card :(

Case and fan unit now sold pending ebay payment..

Edited by CornwallRC

No worries, does the Motherboard have any on board gfx?

Yup, not sure on there exact power, but there is a HDMI out on the board and I used it to play Diablo 3 and World of warcraft, on low settings but ran smooth on my 22" 1080p monitor ;)

Still ok for Thursday mate??

Dont suppose you have a graphics card for sale as well??

Need to upgrade my 9800 GT :D

why still got mine and plays crisis easy :lol: and all the top games

why still got mine and plays crisis easy :lol: and all the top games

DX11 ;)

Crysis 3 will not run on DX10 (well as far as I know)

Can get a HD 7770 for 85 quid new which will play most games in HD on high/ultra/max :)