• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Woodland RC Track | Camberley, Surrey | Next Meet: TBA

TrickyTris

When are peeps up for another bash then? I've got Festival of Speed this Saturday but am free on the Sunday..  :whistling:

Hey Tris, Sunday is London Scale Trail Runner's June event ('fun day'/G6)... All welcome: http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=77874 come on, get the Rubicon out for a good winching in the woods!

Edited by 4WheelRC

Hey Tris, Sunday is London Scale Trail Runner's June event ('fun day'/G6)... All welcome: http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=77874 come on, get the Rubicon out for a good winching in the woods!

If I can give some TLC to the SCX before then, I'll come along! Will let you know!  :thumbsup:

I'm in Amsterdam this weekend =]

Ah sweet mate! Love Amsterdam, awesome place! Enjoy! ;)

Sorry buddy, completely missed your post! Obviously none of us were around! :lol

When are peeps up for another bash then? I've got Festival of Speed this Saturday but am free on the Sunday.. :whistling:

Where you at Goodwood Thursday?

Haha! Very nearly bought a Losi 5T! Until I realised it is impossible to fit in my car.. lol :lol:

Just been wrenching on Paul's old Firestorm. Making a blend of the Losi Speed-NT & Firestorm to make a decent off-roader! ;)

Still got the shell to do on my CRT too but will be doing that this weekend!  :thumbsup:

Hi Pelechan, it's best to PM mobile numbers as this thread gets a lot of views from guests/google... ;)

As Cyronn mentioned, we tend to arrive between 10-11am. If you have any trouble finding the track just drop me a text or PM via the forum and I'll come meet you at the entrance. :)

As for the Losi 454 engine, I'm sure we can help you out with any issues you're having. I run a Losi 3.4 engine, which is basically a smaller version of the 454, so I'm sure I can help you get running along with any other nitro owners who come along.  :thumbsup:

Hope to see you there!

@Cyronn - What are you using for a lower body post mount on the CRT? I cant find anything about doing this mod, which I need to in order to fit my D8T shell.. :(

@Cyronn - What are you using for a lower body post mount on the CRT? I cant find anything about doing this mod, which I need to in order to fit my D8T shell.. :(

I am using 2 front 8T body mounts drilled a hole through and used longer screws where the rear brace meets the rear bulkhead.  I'll take some pictures and post them on here tomorrow for you mate.

Sorry for not replying sooner... I'm up for this :) will definitely bring the eRevo and maybe the Rubicon. Not sure about the Savage atm. as I have not got its carb settings dialled in since rebuilding it all a few months back :omgblinky:

Edited by 4WheelRC