• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Virus 3

Andyw

The .28 isn't quicker it's just got more torque nobody can comment on the virus 3 yet as its not out yet but looking at the ansmann website they've changed a lot of the buggy but have kept the really awkward front ballpoint setup that is my only gripe with the virus and terrier it took me ages to figure out how to set them up properly

• Like 1

a .21 will have more top speed, a .28 will have more torque. I would go for the .21, you will have better fuel economy and be eligible for races aswell. A good .21 would be the best for either, a argus a52 or b52 are good i have heard and so are the alpha a852 and a872.

• Like 1

Unless your getting the new hyper I wouldn't bother yet or try the hong nor lx2 they have one on display at my local shop and I'm getting more and more tempted each time I go in

And my alpha a852 has as much power as the .28 force engines I have

Edited by fatboyneil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Does anyone know how good this buggy is? Also would the hyper 7 be a lot quicker because of the biggerr engine?

http://www.modelspor...products/369766

it's a really good car once you get it running and that isn't too hard i had a go with my mates it was good once we fixed a broken pull starter, I'm saving up for one because it was so good. :tank::whistling::thumbsup::fish: