• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

wigan 3 sister bash discussion thread.

i will probably have a spade or 2 in my van.

I got 2 bajas

Savage flux ( whether pinion holds i don't know )

And heli

I can fly anything mate :)

Alpha I've got a spade. I'll throw it in the truck.

Can't wait now :) got me new short course truck and a savage flux, got 6 sets of batts charged, might thhrow me mini losi in aswell.

What about that georgous looking vorza Pat come on get it dirty.

Was a good day guys but think i killed baja electrics :whistling:

Anyway Pat i am strugling to find part numbers for the link arm rose joints and the steering arm rose joint also for the flux. Have got a part number but it incorrect.

You any idea or even some that will fit.

Cheers Ste

I'm gonna say it was a nice day to go bashing and always good to meet up with the gang. Just wish the truggy had behaved itself!!

Well got a busy few wks coming up which will give me time to sort it out properly. Apparently this is meant to be part of the fun....

Sorry again for the kamikaze truggy lads, it clearly had a mind of its own today. Maybe a bit of sun stoke :whistling:

• Like 1

Good Day in the Sun Gent's, thanks to Pat for the cigar barmcakes :thumbsup: and again Mark for the loaned parts,both buggys intact apart from a shot servo on the Inferno but replaced already.Shadow,felt sorry for ya mate,trying to start the Trophy,think ya needed Wez there today, get it converted mate,much less hassle :yes:

Cigar barms ha ha ha cracked me up that one :)

Was a cracking day, I'm bloody frazzled on my neck and arms. Broke the same part on my savvy 3 times on the trot before eventually killing my servo. Short course soaked it up though, all good :)

Not sure what bits ya mean Ste ?? You sure they don't come on a parts tree ?

Good Day in the Sun Gent's, thanks to Pat for the cigar barmcakes :thumbsup: and again Mark for the loaned parts,both buggys intact apart from a shot servo on the Inferno but replaced already.Shadow,felt sorry for ya mate,trying to start the Trophy,think ya needed Wez there today, get it converted mate,much less hassle :yes:

That will never happen hehe! But does get very frustrating. Took it out this evening and its still not right but getting better lol

That will never happen hehe! But does get very frustrating. Took it out this evening and its still not right but getting better lol

I've done a bit googling and it seems you may have your low speed set to lean so when you hit the acceleration it's starved of fuel and cuts out. Problem is Im not sure if there is a factory setting for the low speed I'm sure there must be.

Factory setting on both needles is flush with the top. Tried it all, and its doing my head right in!! Just been out with it now and I think the glow plug has gone or my charger...

But iI'm not gonna bow down to flux technology :tank:

Factory setting on both needles is flush with the top. Tried it all, and its doing my head right in!! Just been out with it now and I think the glow plug has gone or my charger...

But iI'm not gonna bow down to flux technology :tank:

You can eat glow plugs if the tuning is out apperantly so if it is your plug which was new last week then I think you need wez to look at your tuning, did you get a DVD with your buggy as its supposed to be a really good DVD for tuning.

Just tinkering with a thought should I start the flux conversion on the trophy by using the vorza chassis or rip out everything on the trophy chassis and use that? and use the vorza conversion kit I got from Pat ( which is the same as the trophy flux)? Not sure which is the easiest conversion! :)

Edited by the bull

Yeah got the dvd and watched it again. Got some plugs on there way and im gonna start again. Gonna cable tie everything and if I don't get it going properly its going on ebay....

that or pay someone to sort it out grrr! Don't like giving up