• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

spektrum DX2S castle link few baja bits vorza shell

5BSSBasher

IMG_0141.jpg

spektrum DX2S tx with SR3100 rx perfect working order £55 posted

IMG_0145.jpg

castle field link with program card as new used once £SOLD

IMG_0144.jpg

hpi baja 5b ss 5t roll cage..tinted maroon uber windows 5t roof handle, quick release mod done but still needs drilling, spoiler £SOLD

IMG_0146.jpg

castle 6,5mm bullet connectors unopened 3 sets £4 posted

IMG_0140.jpg

hpi stars fronts with dirtbuster ribs hardly used £17 posted

IMG_0151.jpg

34mm piston ring brand new unused £4 posted

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

48 tooth steel spur for vorza..brand new £10 posted

IMG_0142.jpg

vorza shell in good condition front nose cone and spoiler included £15 posted

IMG_0152.jpg

various baja bits £10 posted

Edited by 5BSSBasher

i hope he isnt a scammer :(

Don't think so, i bought a vorza (car not bodyshell) off him and it arrived within a couple of days, although there was a couple of issues with it that weren't exactly explained but nothing major

Edited by Granby

right some people may think this is early but i was told rc controller i purchased would be posted monday, anyway i have messaged him several times and sent an email also.

i looked and he was online last night at 00.59 this morning

i think there is some problem here when he never replies to messages, if he was on holiday then ok but as he logged in last night i am beginning to worry

i could and should have bought new

not a happy bunny now :angry:

Edited by mazzachief

right some people may think this is early but i was told rc controller i purchased would be posted monday, anyway i have messaged him several times and sent an email also.

i looked and he was online last night at 00.59 this morning

i think there is some problem here when he never replies to messages, if he was on holiday then ok but as he logged in last night i am beginning to worry

i could and should have bought new

not a happy bunny now :angry:

same i bought my rollcage last thursday and he said it was posted friday its now thursday and still no item and no reply to any of my email. if it doesnt arrive buy monday i think ill have to leave negative feedback

lets just hope its posted 2nd class, but like we both said he isnt responding!!!

same i bought my rollcage last thursday and he said it was posted friday its now thursday and still no item and no reply to any of my email. if it doesnt arrive buy monday i think ill have to leave negative feedback