• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

This is unbelievably convincing stuff..

Mr Terminator

Hey guys,if you have a spare hour to watch this interview with this guy,you'll find yourself being pretty un-nerved by what he has to say and how convincing his tellings actually are,some may have seen it but just thought i'd bring this to light for those who haven't.I've been going through a lot of vids on Youtube and while most are a load of carp,this guy struck a nerve.I started by looking at a vid of a UK UFO researcher and it went from there,check it out,to be honest it's pretty compelling and scary...ohmy.gif

http://www.youtube.c.../31/6CJ1YIb0HWQ

• Like 1

But is it nonsense,you gotta be open minded otherwise we as a nation will have no defense when and if it comes to light,too many of these guys who don't know each other originally are telling of the same thing in different places which as got to make you think...confused.gif

Got too agree, i just skipped through and it aint half a load of ....... :rolleyes:

Why do you say that and how do you actually know it is as to make an ultimate statement like that,it's that kind of closed mindedness that would eventually see the planet destroyed,the goverments of the UK and US are constently letting out hoax after hoax to discredit all and everyone who questions or claims things like this are going on,the guy researching these claims is a reputable professional with no affiliation,he just reports what he finds interesting,usually the people who say stuff like this is crap are the ones who are too scared to think that it may actually be going on.Guess you and Rich will be onthe sidelines should there ever be a rise up of arms by the people against such alledged atrocities....laugh.gif

• Like 1

Why do you say that and how do you actually know it is as to make an ultimate statement like that,it's that kind of closed mindedness that would eventually see the planet destroyed,the goverments of the UK and US are constently letting out hoax after hoax to discredit all and everyone who questions or claims things like this are going on,the guy researching these claims is a reputable professional with no affiliation,he just reports what he finds interesting,usually the people who say stuff like this is crap are the ones who are too scared to think that it may actually be going on.Guess you and Rich will be onthe sidelines should there ever be a rise up of arms by the people against such alledged atrocities....laugh.gif

Very well said

:good:

Some people get it an like it, others dont

Doesn't mean the ones that don't have to belittle the ones that do

If you go to my channel Carl, check out my subscriptions an FAV vids you will find some great info an channels

But not all will agree, with each other, on subject's

SUCH IS LIFE :good:

Sometimes I do quite like to read/listen to these conspiracy theories.

There are loads of them around.... alien control, new world order etc etc etc...

But they all have one massive flaw...

For there to be a conspiracy, by definition you need multiple people to be involved. The scale of these "conspiracies" is such that thousands of people would have to be involved and be knowledgeable about what was going on.

And the more people that are involved, the more impossible it is to keep a secret.....

When I was watching the vid you linked to, there was some woman on there saying something like she was "mind controlled" between the ages of 2 to 12.... but her programme stopped and they tried to "destruct" her at 18....

WTF!!! The obvious answer is the poor woman has mental health issues... and this is her paranoid rationalisation of that... A convenient way to blame her problems on someone/something else.. These people may all have significant issues in their lives. But blaming them on "little green/grey men" isn't going to help them get resolved...

Edited by HappyLad
  • Like 1

it was the bear part that made me say what i said, poor lady walks around with a teddy bear suffering multiple personalties and yet we are to believe what she says as true? the idea of secret basses isnt untrue but secret basses with aliens? a man saying he is capable of moving super fast like in the martix because he believes their are no physical limits and yet dosent show this too the camera? it always sounds the same. We are to belive the man killed 4 aliens as he says but yet their the advanced race who have managed to get to our planet from such distances our astronomers cant see them.

just dosent shout believable too me

Edited by creamsodauk

it was the bear part that made me say what i said, poor lady walks around with a teddy bear suffering multiple personalties and yet we are to believe what she says as true? the idea of secret basses isnt untrue but secret basses with aliens? a man saying he is capable of moving super fast like in the martix because he believes their are no physical limits and yet dosent show this too the camera? it always sounds the same. We are to belive the man killed 4 aliens as he says but yet their the advanced race who have managed to get to our planet from such distances our astronomers cant see them.

just dosent shout believable too me

I'm certainly not arguing that there is some people out there that aren't quite right

An do need some help

An while I don't want to disrespect anyone

Or tell people they are crazy

But With things like this, you either poo poo it or you take bits from it, an make up your own mind

The same can be said of ALL religions, ALL over this world, EVER

They believe in things they Can NEVER PROVE, NEVER SHOW PROOF OF, yet expect people to follow them, an take it all in, with little, to no questioning

That all the things they tell you happened, an are TRUE

I'm not going to say religion is rubbish

An I certainly believe in something higher, out there

Just what that is, I've no idea

One thing is for sure, on may levels, an for many MANY years, we as PEOPLE have been LIED to, By the very people, that WE allow to be IN CHARGE Of OUR country's, an in the end OUR WORLD

But we all have our own beliefs an our own choices in life

An if a person is religious, people don't turn round an call them NUT JOBS

Not because its FAULTLESS TRUTH

But because its EXCEPTED

Things like this are much the same, neither YOU, nor I can PROVE this stuff is REAL, or FAKE

Yet people are happy to tag people like this as NUT JOBS

An that in its self isn't right

There are a WHOLE lot of things we don't understand in this WORLD

even things that are now called SCIENTIFIC FACT

100 years ago, or even LESS, would have been tagged with the very same things as people do now

100 years ago, had you told people that there was a whole universe of microbes, not visible to the naked eye, but could KILL you, an do on a daily basis

They would have locked you up

But BACTERIA is as common today as we think seeing a PLANE flying is

Now a days .......... they sell you a nice little drink to feed the GOOD BACTERIA in your gut ....... an that's NORMAL

If you told people 50 years ago, you could have a tiny phone, that you could keep in your pocket, an ring the other side of the world in a split second

They would have thought you MAD

An the GOVERNMENTS, DON'T an never will TELL us the REAL truth of what they are doing, building, or have in mind

Yet things often come to light many years down the line, that people were called NUTS over

Secret spy planes, that people saw an at the time thought OUT OF THIS WORLD

Called idiots an Nut jobs, only for the GOVERNMENTS to later come out an say .......... OOOh look at are new STEALTH BOMBER, cant be seen on radar, aren't we clever

Yet people that reported seeing such a thing, were told it couldn't be real, or the airport radar towers would have picked it up, so shut it your a nut job

YOU really think they have STOPPED developing NEW things, that WE dont know about ??

Have you seen the NEW drone that the UK has just built ??

I find this stuff interesting. But at the end of the day, you are getting all your info via a TV screen, so even placing an opinion from 'facts' from a TV/internet show would be pointless.

We will never know until the proof is above your head at night. Suddenly being convinced thanks to one TV show which was made to try and convince you is narrowminded imo.

I saw 2 red lights go the exact same way about 2 mins apart on new years eve, too fast to be those Chinese lanterns, and they were flying in a proper formation, not just floating around.

In the papers there were sightings that night across the UK.

UFO? Maybe, flown by little grey creatures? HIGHLY unlikely.

One thing is for sure, on may levels, an for many MANY years, we as PEOPLE have been LIED to, By the very people, that WE allow to be IN CHARGE Of OUR country's, an in the end OUR WORLD

What lies??

I can think of a few::

reason for war in Iraq... release of mass murderers on "compassionate grounds"..... MP's expenses....etc etc.

All of these lies have been exposed, those involved have been shamed and lost money/power/respect.

But none of these lies/conspiracies/cover ups are anywhere near as big as the suggestion that the world powers are aiding and abetting in the subjugation of the planet to some alien life form...

But.... they still couldn't keep their expense quiet...

• Like 1

If there really are things like this going on then the higher bodies are gonna strive to keep it secret,thats why these guys are claiming they were drugged,under mind control and hypnotised,the black guy Dave M sounded weird but what he was saying he was actually believing and these techniques have been proven to be in use in the intelligence agencies of the worlds governing bodies.I'm no gullable by a long shot but like I said these people are being discredited by the actual goverments they're accusing in ways that are not normal,these allegations are hardly on the level of MP's expenses and the like and are so scary to think about that it's entirely feasable that the goverments accused could keep it quiet for the whole part.

If mind control is in use then theres your answer why it's not been mass exposed,some of the guys like the UK Ufologist RW who was found wandering the corridors of the Showboat Hotel in Vegas after the IUFOC 2007 annual meet,are very convincing,he was found wandering with a blank gaze and later it was alleged he'd been abducted by the Military and 6 greys and exposed to an hypnotic and drug induced interrogation,this guy has no mental health issues,is a very well educated man and was studying movements in the Nevada desert around the Area 51 and S4 bases,footage of what seem to be crafts flying into mountain sides at over 6,000mph and just disappearing without a trace,he claims that there are huge 5,000ft deep multilevel complexes all over the area,is it all true who knows but I certainly won't discredit his allegations by calling it a conspirecy theory or he's a nut job.What is certain,he believes what he saw and was exposed to be real....confused.gif

I very much doubt that they can keep a bunch of aliens secret... Did you know that all the crop circle sightings happened AFTER some bloke made one? And the same with the saucer shaped UFO's, someone made a film with them in, and suddenly everyone sees them.

I don't doubt the existence of aliens, I just don't see why they'd come here, and then cooperate with the governments of the world without anyone knowing. What do we have that we can offer super advanced beings?

I very much doubt that they can keep a bunch of aliens secret... Did you know that all the crop circle sightings happened AFTER some bloke made one? And the same with the saucer shaped UFO's, someone made a film with them in, and suddenly everyone sees them.

I don't doubt the existence of aliens, I just don't see why they'd come here, and then cooperate with the governments of the world without anyone knowing. What do we have that we can offer super advanced beings?

Food,water a sustainable planet,take your pick,if they're in control of the US goverment like all these folk are claiming then course it can be covered up,claims of Projects,Monarch,Mannequin and Camelot are all actual projects that are top secret,don't forget these claims have been around for 50yrs,thats how long they could have been here,some of the irrational things the US goverment are doing could easily be attributed to this,how often are people saying they can't believe a modern day group of governing humans could do the things they're doing,people linked to these claims are going missing and dying inexplicably all the time and no one seem to find that a bit fishy,why are they removing such documents and claims like the activity in Ireland from the public domain,if it's all BS there would be no need....confused.gif

Interesting Find Carl! :good:

I have to admit, Much of it was too far fetched and was a proper B Grade Conspiracy theory interview, Clearly made more for the mass media of entertainment.

however some very interesting and compelling evidence thrown in their too.

With some more carefull editing, and research, that would have been a true eye opener!

It makes you wonder however, Where theres smoke theres fire...

I never Dismiss such things lightly however.

For example, i have friends who dont believe in Extra terrestrial life in any form! They say its impossible for whatever ignorant and nieve reason that they hold to themselves...

Such ignorance really grips my shizzle!!! :confused:

As an advocate of Amature Astronomy as a hobby, even on a mathematical scale its ludricous to think such puke!!!

They say "Prove it!!"

With aproximately 400 Billion Stars in our Milky Way Galaxy alone, each star could concievably have up to 100 Celestial Satelites orbiting it, and considering we already know of the existance of Tens of Thousands of Galaxies, Although many are dwarf, or irregular galaxies, many are galaxies of comparable mass to ours, some are merging and binary galaxies, It is estemated that there are as many as 500 Billion Galaxies in our universe judging on computer models that depict the movement of the universe based on stellar manipulation by objects we cannot see directly but can see their influence on other bodies.

Now do the math on this, How many planets could be out there? Its a mighty big number, Granted we can all count Zeros, But in Reality, Bigger than 99% of people can realisticly even hope to concieve.

Now is it really likely that after billions upon billions of years, are we really the only life in the universe? If so, Why is our 1 in one hundred billion billion (im being modest here.) rock, so different from all the other insignificant rocks in the universe.

People dont seem to realise just how big space is!!!

Even if we could build some Typical Sci-Fi instant jump drive starship that can jump from one star system to another, With an entire fleet of said starships, We still couldnt explore 1/10 of our galaxy in ten generations!!

Even if we could instantly accelerate to Light Speed! it would still take us 4.3 YEARS! to reach the nearest star system to us! In reality, without killing everyone on board and keeping said vessel intact, the acceleration and decelleration to lightspeed would likely take years in itself.

Im under no illusions that the universe contains wonders both amazing, and terrible far beyond anything we could comprehend.

For example, there are two Spiral galaxies, each with 300+ Billion stars that are slowly colliding and integrating, and many billions of star systems are slowly being combined, destroyed, re-vamped, whatever over millions of millions of years. I often wonder what the core of such a forcefully combined super galaxy will be like!

Billions of compacted star systems all exerting heat, radiation, gravity and other forces upon each other. And expelling un-measurable ammounts of Energy from quasars out into the rest of the universe over billions of light years on an almost North/South pole type system due to the inter-tangled billions of magnetic fields.

On a galactic scale, we are lower than ants!! and galactic cores and the horrors they are capable of are far more scary than any religions versions of hell.

Dont even get me started on black holes and other such phenomina.

Frankly, i find the whole idea of even basic understanding of the universe, Frightning, to say the least.

Anyway, The alchohol has done my talking enough tonight.

Still cant understand why some people say "Nah, Theres no other life in the universe" or "The universe is boring, modern science already has it figured out"

Or my all time favorite, "In a couple of hundred years, we will have spread across the universe like we did during thegolden ages of colinization"

As such, i say the simple math involved is the only proof i need, The basic laws of theoretical probability can do the rest.

Feel free to chastise me for going off topic slightly Carl.

:lol:

Edited by TerrorTrooper
  • Like 1

Who's to say they're adapted for the same conditions as us?

Next people will be telling me we're interbreeding...

Well you obviously haven't listened to the guys who are making these claims,if you listened you'd have heard that the genetic engineering program called Project Tigress was attempting to genetically alter human children as young as 5 with modified animal DNA and that there are rows upon rows of genetically bred grey's which are part human part alien,these aliens are said to originate from the Pleiades star system around Regulas B.Find the alien interview at S4 aswell,thats the most convincing footage of an alien available,just punch it in Youtube...wink.gif

• Like 1

Well you obviously haven't listened to the guys who are making these claims,if you listened you'd have heard that the genetic engineering program called Project Tigress was attempting to genetically alter human children as young as 5 with modified animal DNA and that there are rows upon rows of genetically bred grey's which are part human part alien,these aliens are said to originate from the Pleiades star system around Regulas B.Find the alien interview at S4 aswell,thats the most convincing footage of an alien available,just punch it in Youtube...wink.gif

Have they changed your meds?

Nope,same s*** just more of it...laugh.gif

No wonder...

I have seen the S4 interview and it strikes me as being fake, and not even a very good fake.

I don't believe we are alone in the Universe, i don't even believe we are alone in our own Galaxy, there ARE other beings out there, whether they are like us technology wise or whether they are super advanced killing machines, or even not even on the same biological level they are out there, somewhere, but they are not here.

When i see thing like that video however, i see this

Its-A-Conspiracy.jpg

I don't believe we are alone in the Universe, i don't even believe we are alone in our own Galaxy, there ARE other beings out there......

I "kind-of" agree with this....

The only problem is the use of the word "believe". Belief implies lack of evidence and therefore brings in the concept of faith - almost like religion...

I think there is every possibility that there is life elsewhere in the universe. But I have not seen any evidence...

So I don't "believe" there is life elsewhere, I just think there might be.