• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Every rc car iv ever own has been trouble !

Paco

Well my blackout ent weak hit a ftx carnage at full belt cuming of a jump on Friday, the ftx looked like it exploded was a complete mess my blackout was fine don't even can corse , what a beast !!!!

hmmm contradicting yourself much :/ you moan that all your cars break then admit to jumping one at full pelt and having it crush a smaller scale vehicle. Points to a driver problem. And any 1/5 would crush a 1/10 Edited by norcoforever

Well my blackout ent weak hit a ftx carnage at full belt cuming of a jump on Friday, the ftx looked like it exploded was a complete mess my blackout was fine don't even can corse , what a beast !!!!

yeah but like thats like saying "my 32 ton tipper lorry is fine after hitting that mini..."...the carnage is all plastic unfantasic..and crap plastic at that. ..of course it ain't gonna stand a chance against 12-15 kg's of metal is it..now u hit another blackout flat out and see what happens. ..bent n buckled metal for sure..and snapped plastics Edited by evssv

Not moaning about what I break , I expectwith the way I drive it it's gonna goo a break , it when u buy a new car an all I read is u need to upgrade this that an the other , diff cups an an on first runs blots cum lose spear gears go crap servos all that stuff

Not moaning about what I break , I expectwith the way I drive it it's gonna goo a break , it when u buy a new car an all I read is u need to upgrade this that an the other , diff cups an an on first runs blots cum lose spear gears go crap servos all that stuff

chk all nuts n bolts regularly...blue thread locking were it needs to b....upgrade as u brake things. ..Every model needs upgrades of some sort or another...its jus sum needs way more then others....alot depends on what u buy in the first place..and don't assume because it's new u can run it straight away..it will need a proper once over to chk for loose nuts n bolts ect. .This is were alot of people's 1st lot of problems come from on there first runs.. ..if u spend cheap on a hsp say....its gonna brake alot more then if u spent a bit extra an bought a hyper7....my hyper 7 has 4 upgrades on it...and I beat the crap outa it and it brakes not very often....i got ally front n rear chassis braces. .and hyper st fr n rear ally shock towers...that's it...no broke diff cups...stripped diffs or gears ...no cheap crap plastics..because it's a very good rc out the box pretty much..and this is what ur paying the extra for over said hsp..ftx..ect Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

Maintenance is king....if something is weak then it may break....you can break anything if you try hard enough...

You can learn on the internet many things...sorting the wheat from the chaff is a problem.  :lsabre:

I've had one truly awful truck out of about ten. The losi mlst2 was really crap.The servos broke sliding around on flat gravel,it was stupidly slow ,so I put a hhigh kV brushless in it,that promptly ate the drivetrain. I put a MIP centre diff in it,that lasted 7 feet :/ .I've got an ftx viper ,that breaks on every outing, but I do like to find the limit :)

Edited by NOFX