• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Time to move to the 21st Century. New chassis time.

The Gimp

Folks,

I've been using a TL01 chassis since I got back into RC for drifting now for 2 years.

The TL01 chassis is dated, but light and I have added so much aftermarket stuff to it its a wicked spec now and looking back at it I could have bought another drift chassis with the money i've spent on the TL01 , yet has been fun upgrading it and seeing the difference parts make but the time has come to adventure in to the year 2015.

SHUT IT BIG NORM.........I know now. lol

I've got all electrics and so on so not looking at RTR versions.  I'm torn between these two chassis , so anyone with these chassis please feel free to add your personal input.

The MST MS-01D S

Sakura D3 CS Drift

I'm also looking at the following. But not seen much in terms of optional parts etc.

Eagle Racing R31-FM

Tamiya VDF 2

Yokomo Type C

I'm swaying towards the D3 CS , based on price and optional parts at a fraction of Tamiya costs alone. However, I love the look of the MST chassis. 

What's your thoughts. 

Steve

• 3 weeks later...