• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Newbie RTR

Wattser

does 300 include batteries/charger etc? is the mini 8 the scale your after or do you like other ones? you say mainly car parks so i assume tarmac so are you looking for pure on roader or something that will do off road as well? what styles do you like buggy/truggy/stadium/saloon/drift etc etc;

• Like 1

Agreed. The Flux is a good proposition at that price, although spare parts are a bit pricey. Another option is the Rustler whose spare are slightly cheaper. This is an expensive hobby so the cost of spares needs to be seriously considered

get spare parts from dollar hobbyz....yes there in the usa but there quik and mark down most orders if there not mega expensive. ...I bought all the plastic bits bar the actual chassis for about 10quid.......delivered....over here u wouldn't even buy 2-3 bits for this price....maybe get a tower or sum a arms for 10 squid Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

get spare parts from dollar hobbyz....yes there in the usa but there quik and mark down most orders if there not mega expensive. ...I bought all the plastic bits bar the actual chassis for about 10quid.......delivered....over here u wouldn't even buy 2-3 bits for this price....maybe get a tower or sum a arms for 10 squid

Dollarhobbyz are well price but I have found that they are somewhat limited in what parts they stock. Either way the OP will be satisfied with either one. 

Dollarhobbyz are well price but I have found that they are somewhat limited in what parts they stock. Either way the OP will be satisfied with either one.

yeah they dont have everything admittedly but if u need a gear or a plastic part say.......its cheaper to but the whole box or chassis normally from them Edited by evssv