• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lc racing Truggy

silone74

• 3 weeks later...

New Zealand ! I'm guessing shipping would be as much as the truggy ;)

I'll wait till the end of the month see what happens I have waited for about a year now so a few more weeks won't hurt any

• 2 weeks later...

the truggy is DEFINITELY here in New Zealand! the importer lives just around the corner from me and had 6 of them way back in june..i raced against one last weekend at our club meeting it placed second straight out of the box with zero mods, just a gens ace lipo.

Theres nothing super special about it.  buggy wing mount, body mounts to SCT front and buggy rear body mounts. truggy wheels , bigger motor and larger screw heads. the ones we have here came with the white prepainted body

Edited by lunchie

!!  IT'S HERE  !!

• Best official price is 245 euro :(
  • Most trusted shop is trade4me and at 249 + a little shipping
  • remember though the price point was speculated at around 220-230 but take into account the weak euro.  So in reality it comes in at what sellers had specualted.  Still bit high imo but ,.
  • Available with a clear lid and I don't know what this one comes with (don't trust pic)

Capture_zpssgjmgowu.png

• The most critical thing on this truggy is the wheel offset.  It's unique But no one has the wheels listed! not even premounted ones :(  We are told wheels only will be available by LC racing.  Lets hope thats true or we will be forever acetoning the stock rubber off.
  • Me personally, for now I'm going to pass on this.
  • Still no sign of the motor either.  We could say early days but we've been waiting almost 2 years!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say LC racing has been rather 'clever' or 'sneaky'.  I would not be supprised if the motor is not available for separate purchase (for now at least.)

Edited by Deafty

How come Schumacher isn't importing it?

All I was told us there is no UK disbutor that is picking it up at present, maybe that will change in time but so far they have not bothered to answer any of the 3 emails I sent .. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Bigger leopards have been used in m8 truggies fir awhile and do need the shafts taking down to use unless you can get 4mm pinion in .5 mod, there is a good range actually of those motors in kv some slightly shorter can size but all need the shaft turning down easy done though with a dremel and motor in rigged up in the vice.

Si

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...