• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NEB @ Tynemouth 06/04/2014

cybermenace

One part arrived :) just waiting on the quicrun now and the losi is good to go . I think I'm looking forward to getting back out again. It's been 8 months since I've been out running anything.

98c2bf3319e0ed46324795f2227177e6_zps08cd

• Like 1

Oodboo that pic is fantastic, hope you don't mind me saving an awesome copy of it for myself. Thanks for posting it bud :thumb:

No probs mate, might look better with some of the grass cropped off the bottom :thumbsup:

same here ,well until irc get my parts back in stock  :whistling:

Lol its impossible , just ordered rpm front bumper now off to have a neb on irc for some goodies :)

odboo how do you do that mate

I don't, my phone backs up photos to google drive and the magic happens there with no input from me. It auto awesomed the cars and church out of one set of pictures. Also does some animated sequence types shots as well which I'll try putting up at some point.

got myself a km sorted and thinking about making it a shorty ..how does yours go mate any good ? Worth doing ?

looks better lol, dont no mate havent run it yet lol. watching steves on sunday looks good seem to handle well and noticed his didnt snake all over 

looks better lol, dont no mate havent run it yet lol. watching steves on sunday looks good seem to handle well and noticed his didnt snake all over

Cheers al ave to ave a look at yours before a get the saw out :)

Rpm bumper on and that's it for this one it's getting put away so I can sort the km . Really need a man cave the mrs is not happy :xd:20140411_134204_zpsd5bb3381.jpg
I need a front and rear bumper myself Bill for my Baja New link for next bash coming over the weekend folks Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk Edited by cybermenace

I need a front and rear bumper myself Bill for my Baja

New link for next bash coming over the weekend folks

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

Still need a rear for mine but its gonna have to wait fancy the uber rear for it but 50 quid takes the **** !! Anyway this baja is now in a baja forum uk bag at the back of the cupboard. The dirty old km is getting full priority now :xd: Edited by bill79

looks good bill  :thumbsup:

Cheers bud ;) you got spares you want shot preferably in black arms and stuff ? Need to change the all the white stuff on the km also need some windows .