• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

F1

Michael.

Its a shame shimmy didnt win but he drove an amazing race to go out on. form 17th to 4th takes some doing :o. Its not going to be the same without it :(

Bye Shumacher! :boohoo:

Alonso drove ok but didnt need to do much did he :P . Well done to him for the back to back champion!! :o

And Button got a podium and drove ace! If he keeps going like that he might get a few more wins next year! :D

that was by far the best race i have seen in years, a great race for almost all the drivers.

i wish schui won he is by far the greatest driver!!!!

and what happened with sato he finished above 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10th infact!!!!!!!!!!!1

And Button got a podium and drove ace! If he keeps going like that he might get a few more wins next year! :D

No Chance

Watch Kimi in the Red car next year... He will Blitz everyone on the track.. and will even break a lot of schuie's records.. :good:

whats a laptop got to do with it?

Call me sad....but I do the same......you get the live timings on www.f1.com

Gives you sector times, fastest laps etc....and it is Live.......just what Martin Brundle uses.

I was kinda hoping that Button and Alonso would clash together in the final few laps......it would have been nice to see Schumy win on his final GP.......he did do well though.....he showed his class by getting a 4th.

true but we can hope :P

No point m8.

He is not World Champ Quality.. :smilies_eusasmiles2:

F1 should dump

Button

Webber

Fisi

Trulli

Ralph Schu.

in fact.... Get rid of most of them as they are all muppets.. :lol:

The race was really good,agreed watch kimmi next year.

Dont forget coulthard either,they have been concentrating on nextyears car,from very early this season.

Also never weatched the presentation afterwards but was infomed of this

Martin Brundle just interviewed him and was just saying to him 'where were you? You just missed the presentation to Schumacher from Pele'. To which he replied "I'm sure I'll live"...there was a pause and Kimi then said " hehe, I was having a 5hit".

The race was really good,agreed watch kimmi next year.

Dont forget coulthard either,they have been concentrating on nextyears car,from very early this season.

Also never weatched the presentation afterwards but was infomed of this

Martin Brundle just interviewed him and was just saying to him 'where were you? You just missed the presentation to Schumacher from Pele'. To which he replied "I'm sure I'll live"...there was a pause and Kimi then said " hehe, I was having a 5hit".

Forget Coulthard as well.. He has had one too many chances when he was driving top cars. :smilies_eusasmiles2:

As for Kimi... I nearly Pi$$ed myself when I heard him saying that to Martin. :lol:

And Kimi with a big smirk on his face.. B)

You gotta like him though for his sheer coolness. :good:

hey, i follow the grand prix.

It was a great last race IMO. ;)

And i'm glad for massa too.

btw, who's gonna be ferrarai's new driver?

Kimi Rhaikhonnen?

I thought he retired! lol

who does he drive for a the moment then?

Or doesn't he? Is he just coming back?

For someone that says he follows F1.. you dont seem to know very much about it.. :whistling:

rofl