• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

E-Revo v's Savage Flux

Scott34

E-revo is an electric car, it only has a single speed box. The nitro version has a two speed gearbox. Therefore, the centre Diff is not suitable for the nitro cars.

You can always dismount the tyres and fit them to off-set rims.

Tug, i've ruined a alloy shock cap yesterday so i've put a stock plastic 1 on, but they have little holes in them and the shock oil leaks out of them, :shockingscary: .  have you any idea what's happening there? are they meant to do this? or is there meant to be something else to go inside the shock cap to cover the hole and stop the leak?

thanks for your help buddy :thumbsup:

Scott

is it the plastic circle that fits inside the cap? i already had alloy 1's on when i got it Tug, could you recommend me another good set of alloy 1's that would fit my GTR shocks thats on it please bud? :thumbsup:

ive been looking at these, http://www.modelsport.co.uk/traxxas-anodized-aluminum-ultra-shock-caps-blue/rc-car-products/35528 , what do you think?

yeah, i have those already Tug, but oil leaks out that hole. i could do with some without that hole, and alloy really. and not usually bothered what colour, but seen as the other 3 are blue,...makes sense to get blue alloy 1's, just not sure which 1's will fit...........

Not sure why yours is leaking, I'm sure it must be something to do with a seal. Mine have been faultless in 5 years of ownership.

when i screw it on the hole don't get completetly covered. is there a seal of some sort that should fit into the shock cap?

when i screw it on the hole don't get completetly covered. is there a seal of some sort that should fit into the shock cap?

The diaphragm. Because mine haven't given me any grief, I can't remember exactly how they go together. Hold on a mo.