• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

West London Bashers Hit The track

Dazmania

Just a heads up boys, Herts have cancelled all racing and practice at either tracks due to the bad weather. The field you have to drive across is just too bad. This will be until further notice, and with the rain not looking to let up don't hold your breath. We were due to race today, so if you're thinking of going in the future then phone the shop in advance.

• Like 1

Ok so it was well.......very touch and go for literally 5 mins today when we got to the track, but a bit of gentle persuasion and they opened it up for us. Carl got the water pumps out and cleared what looked like a small lake at the end of the home straight into the second corner, yes it was THAT big and by 12pm we were good to go.

The cars did get used and dirty but hey thats all part of the fun.  They are now all clean again and ready for next weekend.

IMG-20140209-WA0018_zpsobnwljgw.jpg

Drying out nicely

IMG-20140209-WA0018_zpsobnwljgw.jpg

IMG-20140209-WA0016_zpsk21qv7st.jpgIMG-20140209-WA0015_zps2e7e2mhu.jpg

IMG-20140209-WA0009_zpsww2csdnv.jpg

IMG-20140209-WA0007_zpsmopw6pyj.jpg

My cars at the end of the day

IMG-20140209-WA0019_zpsgoyc47zp.jpg

IMG-20140209-WA0024_zpsk0kj1dzy.jpg

Hi, I'm new to it all and just bought a carnage nt. I'm halfway thought the breakin process (4 tanks so far), is it suitable to use it on the track tomorrow?

I know I'll have to take it easy for the next 4 tanks or so and then give it a tune. It'd be good to have a bunch of people on hand to glean some knowledge from!

Thanks.

Finish running a few tanks more on the bench bud whilst getting to know people. Then a few slow tanks on the track and then lean that bugger out haha.we generally spend the first hour in the pits anyway so it's all good