• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

LOSI 8IGHT T

biggaz

Hi fella, im selling 2, ive got a hpi savage flux roller, xl kit fitted, big joe tyres, complete apart from electrics in as new condition, ive also got a super 5 flux rtr 1/5 scale in very very good condition, xerun system with savox high voltage servo,

Budget and what you going to do, I have a Hobao H2 pro with esc and motor near brand new

Budget is probably 100_200

As for what it does not really fussed, like on raods, small big offroad what ever

Probably not a 2wd race buggy is least of my favs id say? Not a no to all them just depends.

Hi fella, im selling 2, ive got a hpi savage flux roller, xl kit fitted, big joe tyres, complete apart from electrics in as new condition, ive also got a super 5 flux rtr 1/5 scale in very very good condition, xerun system with savox high voltage servo,

Edited by biggaz

Hi mate its a super 5 flux, it is bacicly a savage extended but was bought like this from new, theres no spares as ive only used it 4 times hence its in great condition, spare parts are much cheaper for it being mostly savage bits, pics are no problem if you want some, i can include 6 packs of 5300mah 45c lipos, 4 of those are brand new, no real reason for the sale exept i have a 5b and a 5t as well so pointless keeping this one really, goes like stink on 6s lipo :-) would easily see my baja off the line being 4wd instead of 2

Hi mate its a super 5 flux, it is bacicly a savage extended but was bought like this from new, theres no spares as ive only used it 4 times hence its in great condition, spare parts are much cheaper for it being mostly savage bits, pics are no problem if you want some, i can include 6 packs of 5300mah 45c lipos, 4 of those are brand new, no real reason for the sale exept i have a 5b and a 5t as well so pointless keeping this one really, goes like stink on 6s lipo :-) would easily see my baja off the line being 4wd instead of 2

lol i meant the sav roller?

Lol ohh rite yeh mate is a proper flux hp, i even have the box from new, i have a few spares for it like hubs, bearings, pinions etc, ive got the standard length side plates and dog bones if u wanted to convert it back to normal length, it has a new f150 truck body also along with the xl kit, but yes pal its a proper flux, motor mount and clamp is also brand spanking,

Lol ohh rite yeh mate is a proper flux hp, i even have the box from new, i have a few spares for it like hubs, bearings, pinions etc, ive got the standard length side plates and dog bones if u wanted to convert it back to normal length, it has a new f150 truck body also along with the xl kit, but yes pal its a proper flux, motor mount and clamp is also brand spanking,

ok mate been pricing up but by the time I sort the leccy out

Erm, sorry . I had something I thought may be one of these and I wanted a couple of pics to see if I 'm right. (Now I 'be had a good search the one I had wasn't )

Suppose to be really good rally car too.

sorry bad day at work lol

hey mate I have a FTX carnage with a brushless motor everything is working and I just replaced the whole clutch assembly, all it needs is a 80A ESC or I also have a Kyosho DMT-ve with a 1/8th system in it it requires a new diff but with about

Bloody good choice makes a great conversion this is mine not for sale just sayin lol :thumbsup:

7F3454F3-123D-4782-A94B-5A0B7D632E44-942

lol you tease!

im thinking about buying a new nitro and converting then flogging what I can.... worked it out to be about 100 quid more to have a brand new one than average roller + build price? hmmmm