• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

This has died

Its not looking great is it, but when the good weather comes im sure people will get back into it!  I'm still bashing when i can.

Its not looking great is it, but when the good weather comes im sure people will get back into it! I'm still bashing when i can.

Couple sunny days should make a difference. Just better be soon cos my toys are way to clean.

We could try a different bash spot, a new place to try out might help people get back into it!

try and make the bash spot closer to falkirk please :P i wanna come out to play

Ill hopefully be back to regular bashing through the summer. I keep saying im going to rebuild this baja and get it on gumtree but I really cant be bothered getting round to it. But once its gone and I get my new toy from nino it should hopefully refuel that rc spark  :thumbsup:

The long-range weather forecast is looking good for next weekend, Saturday is meant to be sunny and Sunday cloudy. PLAYT

Edited by RCpete