• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

xmas bash harbottle park

ravenguard

Just had the fg up the industrial estate car park and what a machine it is pleased ave fitted a wheelie bar to it like or would of had some accidents over the moon with it :)

nice but weres the vids ?

Happy new year lads. Where we off to this sunday then?

wickham i think?

Iv got some 27s mate

great

nice but weres the vids ?

Im just an amatuer mate cant drive one handed yet ;) pleased with it tho ..just had the 8 out in the street thats a good bit of kit too feels like its glued down handles mint

Im just an amatuer mate cant drive one handed yet ;) pleased with it tho ..just had the 8 out in the street thats a good bit of kit too feels like its glued down handles mint

lol same here. Theres a few said that about the 8s like.

I took hyper in street just to give it a test run , handles great :-) dont need steering like lol to quick to turn ;-)

Think i need a few sets of spare wheels :-P

Edited by ravenguard

Well sold that phone only put it on eBay this morning lad came from peterlee and give me 100 notes for it on the doorstep was gonna tell him ya can get them for 60 but thought nahhhhh lol

so the losi nice then bill i will have to try it at the weekend buddy also ya wanna get the shocks refilled with thicker oil for the jumps and also do the diff oil it will be even better and drive smoother to cannit wait for tiggy like kidding man i wil have a little blast like as im torn between doing a lecky losi truggy or waiting for this new petrol powered d8t like i just dont no might stick the hn brushless yet and just get somthing new that catchs my eye im likeng the sc trucks like at the min

so the losi nice then bill i will have to try it at the weekend buddy also ya wanna get the shocks refilled with thicker oil for the jumps and also do the diff oil it will be even better and drive smoother to cannit wait for tiggy like kidding man i wil have a little blast like as im torn between doing a lecky losi truggy or waiting for this new petrol powered d8t like i just dont no might stick the hn brushless yet and just get somthing new that catchs my eye im likeng the sc trucks like at the min

Yer it's not bad like mate and aye ya can have a go ne probs

carnt wait to get the hyper next the the losi like bill, as there ment to be quick :thumbsup:

First time I've ran it today had it running as rich as I could so cant really tell dunno if it'll be any match for brushless like handles like nothing I've had before tho saying that like I'd just had the fg out a bit earlier so no wonder it felt planted compared to that lol

think that 454 engine in the losi is a rebranded lrp is what ive been told also think im getting a lrp .32 so race on lol

lrp.32 :whistling: yer 4s will still kick its ass :tease: of the start anyway :whistling:

got the brace smithy only

Edited by ravenguard

can get the .32 all rac e ported and timing changed the lot so alls good wil also have a jp3 pipe on it so will be a beast no matter what so alls good

Coolio should be good, will see if the big fella can keep up ;)