• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC led kits

RCbutcher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi mate will have 2 x 3mm standard kits no rush will get paid next Friday so can pay then! cheers! will be looking to drill 6 holes in my chassis later to fit 5mm blue leds if you could help with that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump

With forum help iv found out how to make them transmitter controlled which I can help you make.

To make the unit you will need a 3ch radio and old servo ive made 2 units to be sure it works and no issues and extremely simple. Just need to make them look alittle neater.

You can switch them on/off , vary the brightness with tx trim and make them strobe with the servo pot.

Bump

With forum help iv found out how to make them transmitter controlled which I can help you make.

To make the unit you will need a 3ch radio and old servo ive made 2 units to be sure it works and no issues and extremely simple. Just need to make them look alittle neater.

You can switch them on/off , vary the brightness with tx trim and make them strobe with the servo pot.

could you PM me how that works? thanks, interested in the kit but need it transmitter controllable

Pmd.

Bump up.

I can also help people with making their own led buckets for bashing if no buckets are available but if you can buy pro led buckets theyd be better but my erevo ones worked out ok. I can provide materials the same as I used exceot the glue and shoo goo which might not be needed there's plenty of ways to secure the buckets.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure mate but I can make an under glow kit using clear tubes with a coloured led at each end full of clear hair gel to carry the light better. You can get pro underglow kits tho.

• 2 weeks later...