• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New toy wanted

Rattymatty

Hi guys what's the best brushless buggy/tuck to buy? Is the kyosho DMT VE-R any good for 200 quid?

is 200quid ur budget? ? Were u gonna b running it? ?? Do u have lipos and a charger already? ? If so what lipos??? Mah..c rating cells ect........what type do u prefer. ..buggy. ..truck...truggy....have u done a search for dmt ve-r on here to see what comes up???I did look at one of these but went for a thunder tiger mt4g3.... Edited by evssv

Bit of both really Tarmac and grass,I ain't got no batteries or charges as iv had all nitro up to now,not done much research on the kyosho just looks good and a good price.

Bit of both really Tarmac and grass,I ain't got no batteries or charges as iv had all nitro up to now,not done much research on the kyosho just looks good and a good price.

I did a search and found nothing. ......I thk a few people on here have had these. .....so they might chip in....I thk I passed as parts looked like few and far between. .....I thk this goes for kyoshos in general. .....I may b wrong.....do u need to buy new or u willin to look at 2nd hand ones....as u might get sumin better but ur still gonna need lipos and a charger. .....which 200 quid budget aint gonna happen. .....unless u look at maybe ftx's range....or the hpi ion rc's..maverick or the strada.....r these hpi??cant remember. .....or the cheaper brushless rtr's......

I run the DBX VE 2.0 which is the same thing except smaller wheels, arms and drive shafts, cause its the buggy version. The diffs are ok not great, the main problem i have are the drive shafts which are made of chocolate and will twist and bend just by running 3s. That said you have to run on 3s otherwise its too slow IMO. My buggy is very durable tho, it can take a good bash and the electrics hold up well to 3s.

I think I might have found the new toy,traxxas rustler vxl brushless,brand new from amazon USA delivered for 230 quid,that more than 100 quid cheaper than over hear.

hmmm,.  no I wo'nt  not say what I'm thinking.

Buy the serpent off Jony . :good:  Imo u cant do better for what he wants for it.

HPI bullet MT or bullet ST ?

neither. ....hpi firestorm flux imo....as I was gonna get me boy a bullet but heard there pretty weak...hubs....funny battery tray size.....and watched a few vid reviews and thay all said the same...the brushless system in them r not up to the job and really need replacing from the off.....which is not what u wanna do after dropping Edited by evssv