• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Chameleon Cyclone GT

onroad_mania

I change the chasses to 6 cell chasses.

I ordered HB TCX battery holder, but fitting it was abit of a pain, because the battery holders fitting holes, were coming on the strapping tapes slots, so I modified the parts left from the shock towers and made my own adjustable battery holder. :D

cyclonegt001.jpg

cyclonegt002.jpg

cyclonegt003.jpg

cyclonegt004.jpg

cyclonegt004.jpg

cyclonegt003.jpg

• Like 1

My new spare shell has arrived.

Its 200mm Team Titan Blitz Cruze. Iam painting it in a bright red colour (tamiya PS34) and will run like in the pictures. (turning will be a bit of a problem but dont need to turn anyway. :lol:

Will make a new bumber, vertical stabilizer and i`ll cover the bottom of the chasse like my GT shell.

cyclonegt003.jpg

cyclonegt002.jpg

• Like 1

haha i got a long way before i get to the 100mph club, i've got my inferno GT which this year is going to get a 1717 motor in it, that might hit 100, but my TT01 and Sprint 2 are for drifting fun and i like the shells i can get for them, cough cough just done myself a ferrari 360 in similar scheme to your scooby :whistling:

haha i got a long way before i get to the 100mph club, i've got my inferno GT which this year is going to get a 1717 motor in it, that might hit 100, but my TT01 and Sprint 2 are for drifting fun and i like the shells i can get for them, cough cough just done myself a ferrari 360 in similar scheme to your scooby :whistling:

1717 monster of motor mate. Love to have one of them. Any picture of 360.?

The bumper has been sorted. (Used Hpi 6278) Need to trim the corner edges of the bumper and sanded down to make it smoother.

cyclonegt009.jpg

Here are few photos of my chasse taking this afternoon.

cyclonegt010.jpg

cyclonegt011.jpg

I painted my shell but need to cut the window seals out of electric tape.

cyclonegt001.jpg

cyclonegt007.jpg

cyclonegt014.jpg

cyclonegt005.jpg

cyclonegt006.jpg

Edited by onroad_mania

1717 monster of motor mate. Love to have one of them. Any picture of 360.?

not finished yet as i'm waiting on white paint to back it and crap picture as just taken on my phone but you get the idea, partly inspired by your scooby design :)

photo2qx.jpg

not finished yet as i'm waiting on white paint to back it and crap picture as just taken on my phone but you get the idea, partly inspired by your scooby designg :)

Nice one mate. I like it. :thumbsup: You definatly need a new camera though. :lol:

Edited by onroad_mania

The Rear wing has been sorted.

I Used the original wing, but i modified it a bit, I Added 1mm lexan to it, to make it much stronger and stop vertical stabilizer vibration at high speeds.

Also added HPI Pro 4`s aluminium pivot blocks. F/ 1.5degree and R/ 0 degree. they are much much better than 3racing ones. ;) (HPI 75156, HPI 75159)

Plus i've added Hotbodies TCX titanium coated lower arms suspansion shafts, (HB61098)

My Next job is to cut out bottom tray for this shell.

cyclonegt001r.jpg

cyclonegt002.jpg

cyclonegt003.jpg

cyclonegt004.jpg

cyclonegt005.jpg

cyclonegt006.jpg

New motor and speedo added. :P

cyclonegt007.jpg