• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thetford Forest Bash - Cambridgeshire/Norfolk

willb

Was a good afternoon. Luckily we managed to beat the weather! If anyone is wanting to go next Sunday do let me know. I know Sam & Alan are up for it. I'll get my FG running for then for sure!

Cheers for everyone who turned up today (9 in total I think) :)

I had an exceptionally heavy night on Saturday which saw me still drinking Jack Daniels at 11am on Sunday morning and four hours away. Gutted I didn't go though as the weather looked good. Next time I'll switch to water at about 10pm ;)

I'm just in the process of packing up the Hyper for the trip to Thetford.

just saw the last few posts here and also do not want to be left alone there, as it is scary and the wood monsters might get me...

Please can someone confirm it is still on today? :good:

ill probably still be here as I have not even unpacked the car yet and there is no way ill not attt least have a bash myselftxt me if you are coming

T'was a good meet up even if it was only me and Mark + Sprog :-)

anyone got a bottom motor bolt for a hyper, I seem to have lost one :'( (was quite funny, whole engine came loose, kept running, lots of noise but no go)

T'was a good meet up even if it was only me and Mark + Sprog :-)

anyone got a bottom motor bolt for a hyper, I seem to have lost one :'( (was quite funny, whole engine came loose, kept running, lots of noise but no go)

Think that was good do ya?

My clutch nut came undone (failure to use threadlock) and tightened on my CB so t'was engaging in idle, ran away and then my rear end disintegrated and I lost a dogbone :P

Found it after 2 hours.

On the way home I saw this place - big green @ thetford where there was a guy flying a rc plane - it looked kinda fab, the big field is kinda broken in two with a 1m ramp, grass all smooth cut, would make a pretty good jump - parking was available too, and it's close enough to Thetford for walking in to get lunch - maybe a good place for a future meet.

Edited by GazzaK