• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*YPB 08/03/08 Bash*

Turner Boy

Swimming, I didn't see a pool. Sounds fun, but somthing I wouldn't want to do.

theres a stream at the other side of the sandy bit s

you wouldnt be able to matey, the storm is too low and would drown, where as i have some huege ( pronounce it as is speel to get the full effect - hu-e-geeee) wheels thatll lift it even more, so i should be safe ;) if not, oh well, whats a few servos, rx and an engine between mates? :P

you wouldnt be able to matey, the storm is too low and would drown, where as i have some huege ( pronounce it as is speel to get the full effect - hu-e-geeee) wheels thatll lift it even more, so i should be safe ;) if not, oh well, whats a few servos, rx and an engine between mates? :P

supose try owt once does sound like fun tho

no this is attempt 2 lol, i tried it back in april 07 with the savvy but the gearbox was busted so it wouldn't move :( just sat their revving in th water

heres the vid, its in there just not sure where lol, its all a good watch anyway.....

Clicky ;)

no this is attempt 2 lol, i tried it back in april 07 with the savvy but the gearbox was busted so it wouldn't move :( just sat their revving in th water

heres the vid, its in there just not sure where lol, its all a good watch anyway.....

Clicky ;)

yep a good watch and its around 2 mins in

there yago, thank the man :D, you recon the hyper is up for it? :P, its alot deeper now lol, due to the water coming down :), shud be awesome! get it driving full blown up the stream

naa dont think hypers are good swimmers lol the mammoth mite be im buying andys off him on sat

oo the manmuff lol thatll take the stream easily, well i dunno actually, it was andys so its probs got a twisted chassis, diffs stripped, engine no compression, rusted in places, oh shoot he told me not to mention any of that :P

oo the manmuff lol thatll take the stream easily, well i dunno actually, it was andys so its probs got a twisted chassis, diffs stripped, engine no compression, rusted in places, oh shoot he told me not to mention any of that :P

lmao cheers for tht naa its all working just had new 2 speed fitted

nice one stu be great to see you again matey, you went into hiding for a while lol,

how come you gotta bail chris?

the water should be fun lol, i intend to totally kill one (atleasty) of my cars lol, so should be a good day lol