• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My old modified Thunder Tiger TS4-N Sport

GMballistic

This R/c nitro 1/10th scale car started off as a standard Thunder Tiger TS4-N Sport that my father bought me as a Birthday present. 

Over a few years I added pretty much every Sabattini aluminium upgrade part, carbon fibre part and titanium part that was available for the car. I changed the body from the standard Subaru Impreza body to a new-age HPI Impreza body with some added details like miniature bonnet pins, real mesh grills and a custom paint job that I did myself. I also at that time added some expensive genuine 2 piece alloy wheels which were CNC'd in Japan so cost a pretty penny. 

Later my lovely fiancee bought me a Pro series .15 Nitro engine to which I added a better air filter, self modified exhaust manifold and Sabattini exhaust pipe. This was coupled together with a two speed gear box so it was a pretty fast car by the end. 

Unfortunately by the end it was also a pretty expensive car so it was relegated to being just a shelf queen as I didn't want to damage it which is a bit sad really. In the end I sold it on for someone else to hopefully enjoy. 

045.JPG

043.JPG

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1