• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 Fields Farnley Saturday 18 July, 12 Oclock

mfp

Meeting at 3 fields Farnley.

All welcome.

Saturday 18th July.

Meet at 12 o'clock.

That's true nick. Conditions were perfect.good to be back on 3 fields. Any vids of today Tony?

Edited by mfp

Now then Lads , I've not been out bashing for ages . All my cars are collecting dust , I'm selling up to fund a new motorbike so if any of you are interested in the 5ive T , savvy flux hp , mini 8 or axial wraith let me know , cheers . All going cheap for quick sale . I'll be back once I've got my bike and my cash flow has sorted itself out . Thanks again .

Now then Lads , I've not been out bashing for ages . All my cars are collecting dust , I'm selling up to fund a new motorbike so if any of you are interested in the 5ive T , savvy flux hp , mini 8 or axial wraith let me know , cheers . All going cheap for quick sale . I'll be back once I've got my bike and my cash flow has sorted itself out . Thanks again .

shame I am skint Sy mate or might have helped you out and added a new toy to my collection, what bike you after? (keep saying I will have to empty my shed of the old 250/400 hondas and get something lighter/more modern to ride myself soon)

best of luck with the cash flow/new bike and hope to see you back bashing again soon

Hi guys, looking at getting into nitro buggies again had a few in the past but got bored as nowhere to bash with them. How often do you guys get together at 3 fields in farnley? Where about is it? I live in wortley so only 5mins away. Cheers Ed