• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Woodland RC Track | Camberley, Surrey | Next Meet: TBA

TrickyTris

Sorry for not replying sooner... I'm up for this :) will definitely bring the eRevo and maybe the Rubicon. Not sure about the Savage atm. as I have not got its carb settings dialled in since rebuilding it all a few months back :omgblinky:

Nice mate! :) I'll be bringing my Rubicon along as well. Have made a nice challenging little trail for them, providing rain hasn't washed it away! lol

Will be aiming to get there between 10/11am.  :thumbsup:

Weathers looking well unpredictable this weekend but I hear the following weekend will be seeing a heat wave of some sort..?

Are peeps up for a trip to the Slough track the following weekend?  :thumbsup:

Edited by TrickyTris

Nice one Tris, I have a motor and a esc is on the way for my 8T. Be good to have the old girl going again :lol:

Weathers looking well unpredictable this weekend but I hear the following weekend will be seeing a heat wave of some sort..?

Are peeps up for a trip to the Slough track the following weekend? :thumbsup:

I can't make it next weekend its my best mates wedding.

Edited by cyronn

Nice one Tris, I have a motor and a esc is on the way for my 8T. Be good to have the old girl going again :lol:

I can't make it next weekend its my best mates wedding.

No problem mate! I'm well behind on my truggy anyway! The shell is being a nightmare! lol :(

Could do Slough on the 16th? Racing on the 17th though, so not sure if we can or cant.. Track would look mint though! lol

ty trickytric for the video awesome...sunday I'm fine as long there is no club race in slough

Looks to be racing nearly every weekend/Sunday in August.. :(