• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Mini 8ight upgrades and hop-ups and meny more

Sheilstar12

• 2 weeks later...

Does any one know the correct spline number kimbrough servo saver fits the savox 1257 servo?

Ordered the servo but can not find the spec for the spline numbers?

Cheers

Si

Edited by silone74

if anyone is interested exotek racing are doing some carbon part`s now like the chassis, towers f/r and a centre brace with gear cover

I have spoken to them about the cf chassis they are selling them through http://www.dms-racing.com

Si

They are very nice lol just don't ship to the UK direct from them I have emailed dms racing to get prices but they are closed until next week,the price on exotek does not seem too bad but thats $ and you can guess when taxes are added it will up the prices over here but maybe not too much I hope.

Si

They are very nice lol just don't ship to the UK direct from them I have emailed dms racing to get prices but they are closed until next week,the price on exotek does not seem too bad but thats $ and you can guess when taxes are added it will up the prices over here but maybe not too much I hope.

Si

thats what iam waiting to find out aswell before i get another chassis to replace my bust one

Hi all.

New M8ight owner checking in.

Purchase arrived from EBay today, just taken for a spin in the woods... What a great little car!

Just need to get some new wheels and tyres as its running on slicks!

Any recommendations for decent off road wheel/tyre combos gratefully received.

Great thread... Consider this a bookmark.

Hi all.

New M8ight owner checking in.

Purchase arrived from EBay today, just taken for a spin in the woods... What a great little car!

Just need to get some new wheels and tyres as its running on slicks!

Any recommendations for decent off road wheel/tyre combos gratefully received.

Great thread... Consider this a bookmark.

there arent any real offroad tyres yet but you could look at the carisma gt14b wheels and tyres but i think the wheels are a funny hex so you would have to watch for that

Most 1/10 scale road wheels with 12mm hex should fit pair them with rally block tyres you will find the tyres cost more than the wheels for rally blocks although search ebay for 1/10 rally block tyres i think there are some with sponges for 4.99 a pair

Si