• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

starting to wish i went brushless :(

scotty1986

Sounds like you should get shot of it

A true rc'r loves tinkering as much as running them

No offence it's not for you running an engine in is easy.

If you went brushless , you still got to rebuild shocks / diffs etc .........

Can be a fiddle, I think you'd flake out lol no offence. Keep reading this post after youve had loads of sound advice from fellow members. I'm shooked your not on your tenth tank;)

Any how , regardless your descision ... Good luck in starting or good luck in the sale

Go brushless you won't regret it! plus the misses wont mind you working on it in doors as theres no smelly nitro fuel etc involved. Whilst shes watching eastenders im enjoying fixing or upgrading my cars on the dinning room table. If your that worried about lipo fires you can stick with nimh or even Life batteries. I have had only 1 lipo incident in hundreds of charges/usages and that was down to a esc failing and all that happened was they swelled right up so I chucked them. I also get away with using my cars anywhere like long the beach or any park as they are so quiet compared to noisey nitros.

nitro is easy once you get everything set up correctly and have been running them for a while.

just give it a chance then you will really like your hyper st :thumbsup:

Edited by RC_Ollie