• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scale bodyshell to suit the Losi 5ive / HPI Baja

darrenelmslie

Thats ok pal i think the last time i asked him for a wrap for my baja and it wouldnt be a problem but his machine that does these wraps, but ill give him a shout tonight and see were he's at with it,

he's shown me a few different ones he's done for his losi 5ive and its good stuff, i can't go round putting pictures of other people's so ill ask first lol! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please keep this up mate I will buy one too if price isn't crazy. Sell em for as little and sell many many.

I would cut the front arch out more to the back to bring the rear wheel centred. Then try and sort the front wheel out some how.

I would paint it in yellow/black.

Or mayb you could mod the mould cut and shut it to be the perfect size.

How do you make a mould? Would finding a hobby clay person be a good choice.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 question would this fit to the front and rear mounts of the 5ive-t via post extenders or are we talking fitting the cage inside the body getting the rear clips in place between the cage and boot lid would be knuckle skiningly painfull but im ok with that for the awsome look

• 9 months later...