• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

need help trying to get in contact with slough rc buggy club.

tanveer

well as the title im trying to get hold of someone in charge at the slough model club in upton park. i cant find the track and its somwere in the park. there is no number for a contact on there website and they dont reply to emails i send them. very interested in joining the club and getting some use out of my buggy..anyone on here ever go down there??

never thought of checking google earth, ill have a lookie n ow. i had a postcode that they give on there website but it just bought me onto a side street nothing with signs of a track etc near by...

mate ,just trun up with a 1/8th buggy on the day there racing before 9am,go to the booking in office,adrain will be there taking your cash,if you havent got a transponder then you can borrow a handout one from race control.there be tryes on sale though drivers and race control if you aint got a set{usually it a

they wont reply,i am a member,it all done down the club,aint no point joining halfway though the year,cause ther not enough races to make the discount,join at xmas,non members are allways wellcome,there never any memeber only meetings.just nationals and gps where another organiseation run the show.

I am literally a 5 minute walk from that track. The ONLY upside of working in Slough. :lol:

To get to the track you're better off parking by the foot bridge that goes over the motorway. Simply walk over the bridge and make a right. Keep walking until you see the club/track. You cant go wrong! :)

Oh and you do not need membership or BRCA insurance to use the track on a non race day. It is on public land so is open & free to use for all. 

:thumbsup: