• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

alright id like your thoughts guys, now my man cave will be a shed im thinking metal or plastic but dunno what size, i know where im putting it, now has anyone got this type of system and where is the best place to get the shed in the first place trying to get a good deal

alright id like your thoughts guys, now my man cave will be a shed im thinking metal or plastic but dunno what size, i know where im putting it, now has anyone got this type of system and where isis the best place to get the shed in the first place trying to get a good deal

This is obviously just my personal opinion but I would steer well clear of metal sheds and plastic doesn't sound much better. If it were me I'd take the space you have a get a nice solid wooden frame made up from 3x2 or something similar and get some weather boarding well fixed and sealed onto and make a nice solid roof that's not gonna bow and slop in the middle. Metal sheds could be alright in the short term but they're really easy to get into and make alot of noise in the wind... :thumbsup: but it's up to you at the end of the day

Yeah it's gonna cost a fair bit more but at least you'll have peace of mind knowing it's gonna be alot more secure and will last a hell of alot longer.

Edited by Ewan.Mackay
  • Like 2

why boo i had my fun with it it was time to let it go and be bashed by someone else and then they can pay for the repairs lol

Boo cos Baja's are fun, but I get what you mean about the running costs. I'm still trying to decide to part mine out or keep and fix it.

Boo cos Baja's are fun, but I get what you mean about the running costs. I'm still trying to decide to part mine out or keep and fix it.

if it were me i would get rid of it as one whole lot no use parting out when you`ll end with parts no one wants for ages but in the same sense you may get more money parting it out tough choice either way or if you can fix it cheap then sell it as i done artr  

if it were me i would get rid of it as one whole lot no use parting out when you`ll end with parts no one wants for ages but in the same sense you may get more money parting it out tough choice either way or if you can fix it cheap then sell it as i done artr

I'm gonna give it a good going over next week and chuck it up on eBay and see what happens.