• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wolverhampton/ Dudley bashers?

coolas4k

Ok well, we'll be there from 9am till about lunchtime. It should be ace. We have a few new cars to try out. All running 6s! Yeah baby!

Sorry about late notice people. But it's gonna be a big one if you can make it.

Closest postcode to entrance to the quarry I found is B65 9BX, 89ish Portway Road is the house opposite the entrance for satnavs

Talk on the main forum matey. The thread is there.

It's the 1st time we are heading down there so not 100% sure but if ur not too far could be worth coming down an giving it a try. Couple of us will be filming and putting it up on YouTube after too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I have a Baja SS and Losi 5ive T would this place be suitable as I don't live tooo far away?

Thanks,

Mark

Hey Mark

I posted up a few pics a while ago when I first went there on a scouting mission !

Check back to post #423 on this thread.

It massive and you can run a petrol 1/5th flat out pretty much everywhere  :thumbsup:

This sounds awesome, looking forward to some good speed runs, some great jumps and probably breaking something cheap!

So to confirm we will be there from 9am-12ish tomorrow, parking on Portland road methinks.

Please see Midlandsrc on Youtube/facebook to see some of our exploits in the last month so far!

All are welcome tomorrow and would love to grow a group or regulars, so go raving or bashing with!

Better get those lipo's charged up!

Midlands RC Network

Epic Bashing session today folks, think in total we had 6 drivers and 8 vehicles (from 1/10 to 1/5 scale Nitro and Electric!). Thanks all for making the effort considering the short notice. We are planning the next session already which will be posted here shortly but will give at least a weeks notice - although we are provisionally looking at Sunday 25th Jan 9am-12 again . I'll also let you know when the next Video is available from today's session. 

Thanks all,

Midlands RC

• Like 2

Morning all!

Big shout outs again to all of you who got outta bed on that cold sunday mornin!

I have been through some of the footage an put a vid on you tube last night... There will be another vid from the other gopro going up in the next days too!

It's 9min long but hopefully ul see yourselves or your cars at some point... Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/WsLI6gNb0HE

Look forward to the next meet!

Midlands RC Network

• Like 1

Video looks great, good work MidlandsRC,seems you all had a great time.

I'm deffo out on the next one, got a Traxxas Slash Nitro & Hong Nor Sabre X3 nitro and they haven't seen much use. Be good to meet some new faces!

Nice 1 mate... I think we are planning a meet there weekend after next. Have you been before? Your username looks like you are affiliated with the place or you're a regular?

The weblink you sent shows there's no race events in jan so we should be good to get across there! Who else has been and what are your thoughts about the place?

Thanks

MidlandsRC

Excellent Brucey! Thanks so much for your comments. It makes the effort worthwhile! 

Please subscribe to our facebook and Youtube sites folks to keep this alive and we'll make sure we keep posting new vids regularly and keep arranging meets!

We have some tutorials and how too's coming too!

Happy if anyone wants to contribute too!

The next Vid will be up hopefully later tonight - need to spend a few hours sorting the footage!

The confirmed date and location for the next bash will also be announced in the next 24 hours - we want to give as much notice as possible.

Midlands RC Network!

Nice 1 mate... I think we are planning a meet there weekend after next. Have you been before? Your username looks like you are affiliated with the place or you're a regular?

The weblink you sent shows there's no race events in jan so we should be good to get across there! Who else has been and what are your thoughts about the place?

Thanks

MidlandsRC

Hi, I'm on the committee for the club. We have a meeting next Sunday. Feel free to pop down and have a chat with a few of us.

Ryan

Hi, I'm on the committee for the club. We have a meeting next Sunday. Feel free to pop down and have a chat with a few of us.

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

Send across a few details of what time and stuff and il let you know closer to the time if I am able to make it. The Vorza needs a new diff installing and the rustler a new gearbox so need to fit that in on my weekend at some point. ;)

Thanks

Kully from Midlands RC

Hi all,new to rc. Been bashing around car parks 4 about 8 months with a few friends.defo up 4 quarry meet next time you there.

The next meet is Prob on the 25th at frankley track... More details to come closer to the date... More the merrier mate!

Crazy Rowley Regis Quarry Bash! 11-1-15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk61t3YpRQE

Hi Guys!

Above is the Other Quarry Bash Video from Last weekend! Make sure you check it out! 

Crashes, Bashes, Races, Splashes, Jumps, Bumps, Spins, Skids - its all there. (not to mention the banging tunez!)

It was lovely to meet lots of new people and look forward to meeting more at the next bash. All are welcome, no one is a stranger!

Hopefully it will be less windy next time!

PLEASE SUSCRIBE!!!!!

Midlands RC Network

Hey Ryan,

Send across a few details of what time and stuff and il let you know closer to the time if I am able to make it. The Vorza needs a new diff installing and the rustler a new gearbox so need to fit that in on my weekend at some point. ;)

Thanks

Kully from Midlands RC

Yh check out our Facebook group that would be best for updates, we are also open every Saturday from 12pm