• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bit of information

bish660

Hi guys as you know I'm pretty new to the site iv recently been bought a 1:10 cheetah buggy carzone. I'm completely new to the hobby and have no idea what's what but am taking a real interest in it. I was wondering any info on weather its an ok starter can I take it to meets etc? Best lipo for it what nothanks!!

Sandwell_20120705_00580.jpg

. I was wondering any info on weather its an ok starter can I take it to meets etc? Best lipo for it what nothanks!!

How do you mean matey

well it set up for 7.2v ,so i wouldnt just put a lipo though it,with out checking your esc will handle it,i just run it and enjoy it,when you want something faster/stronger,just read up on the forums and get something from the sales in here or a good model shop.but do take it to meets,and find out what outher people run,your learn more at meets/bashes,{and your see the cars in action}so get your car out to a bash and enjoy.

were you from matey....and have a look in the meeting/bashers section to see when events basher meets are going ahead :thumbsup:

and welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

have a good read though your manaul,if it ok to use lipos, hobbyking ,will sort you out some good lipos at a good price,a nice 5000mah 30c will keep you running for a round that time and your need a charger also from hobbyking

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__86__85__LiPo_LiFe_NiMH_Battery-Li_Poly_All_brands_.html

when you pay there a customs decleration,just put it low and you should avoid charges.