- Features a choice of two new motor positions
- Motor and spur gear positions are reversed, improving traction under acceleration and when cornering.
- Dedicated chassis parts – 2mm thickness dual bridge type vertical frame, and a choice of carbon fibre or aluminum lower decks. Different combinations of upper deck part (4 total are included) are used for the different motor positions.
- TRF Super Short Big Bore Dampers are standard, but stays are also included for use with longer damper set ups.
- Features the revolutionary TRF420 suspension setup, with plenty of potential for fine-tuning your car including pinpoint alterations thanks to suspension mount bushings.
- Utilizes dedicated lower bulkhead, motor mount, and servo mount components.
- Features a longer 771mm drive belt.
Source: Rccaraction 🙂