• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Elgin/Moray meet up.

blueshade27

Ok, me being the biggest effin' retard ever has forgoten to order a switch for the ESC and i've left the Speed T one at home. Can anyone bring a spare so i can borrow? confused.gif

I'll have a look and see what I have but I don't recall having a switch fitted with connectors. Its not essential though, so you could just bypass the switch.

How is the weather looking in Elgin this morning. Its a bit damp down here at the moment.

Edited by Dust Cloud

the two wires that come out you esc, just twist them toether bud. i apologise for lack of proper spelling, and spacing and stuff, but my keyboard is on the blink and i'm having to use ms's on screen keyboard. might be a wee bit later than 1 but i'll be there.

Cheers mate:good:

Totalling up the cost just now. If I use my loyalty points its only going to cost a few quid.:D

No problem!

Ah, that's good :good:

LOL, good editing netcon, especially all the oooooo's

Thanks! :D

Only took about 10 mins to be honest, was pretty easy on that Windows Movie Maker. Reason it wasn't up sooner was due to a big green bar popping on only on the footage and squashing the vid. Apparently it's a common issue on Windows Movie Maker. Had to download Xvid and Windows Vista Codex i think it was.

Might build up a bigger collection of vids over time and edit up a bigger one with tunes and stuff :D.

I used corel video studio x3. You can download and trial it buddy. Windows movie maker doesnt work for me.

Congrats on getting yours up first.;)

Are ou running vista with windows movie maker?

Thanks! :P

Yeah, vista with wmm.

Yeah terabyte, bring it too a meet!!!!!

Unless of course your scared us lecky guys will kick it's ass!!!:rofl::rofl:

Dustcloud, get your 3s slash against this.:good:

Ah, was there a big fat green bar popping up and squashing your vids? If so, you need to get Xvid and the WMM Vista Decoder or something..

Yep :rofl: