• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Elgin/Moray meet up.

blueshade27

There WAS A REASON i was cowering............................:ph34r:

Also, i haven't blown the diff, the securing pins that hold the diff outdrives to the CVD's have come loose, one is gone the other was still there.:good:

rofl.gif

That's good then. Was that last issue the pinion coming loose then?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone fancy a meet this weekend? Free biscuits supplied by Connor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::good:

Mate, I'm well chuffed for ya.

Anyway, this weekend? Where?

Cheeky git :rofl:

Thanks :D Pretty chuffed i can finally leave the crap hole, i mean elgin academy whistling.gif

don't know if i'll bother saving for a new RC. will prolly just get lipos for the Rusty!

Sure, you pick guys can pick. Somewhere with varied terrain? Or those jumps at Nairn/Forres? Can't remember what ones it was in that piccy you've got Gaz? Depends if Graeme wants to go as far as Nairn?

Got my VXL gearbox in today so just need to pull my finger out sometime this week and fit it. Probably manage on Friday as i have nothing on then!

Sunday would suit me nicely but i can do when ever really.

Bad news..

got carried away fitting the VXL gearbox and cleaning it and what not tonight. just realized the old differential output yokes are a different fitting for the VXL planetary gear diff (hope that makes sense!).

So yeah, i might be able to bodge it. otherwise i won't have my Rustler running by Sunday unless i can get a super quick delivery..

I might manage to sneak into the technical department at school tomorrow depending on how long the Walkers induction is and see what my 'old' teacher thinks whistling.gif.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm working the next three weekends.

I was at the Sanquhar woods bike track in Forres last Monday with the family and took the Slash with me. Got over the first jump and a front wheel fell of as I must have forgot to tighten the wheel nut. Since I had no spares with me that was the end of that.

Great fun on the mountain bike though so the day was not wasted.

It has lots of undergrowth between the lines of jumps since the above picture was taken but the jumps are still in good condition. Slash was spinning alot on the grit surface. It might be more suited to larger tyres like those of the E-revo but then I did not get a decent try out.

Edited by Dust Cloud

I'm working the next three weekends.

I was at the Sanquhar woods bike track in Forres last Monday with the family and took the Slash with me. Got over the first jump and a front wheel fell of as I must have forgot to tighten the wheel nut. Since I had no spares with me that was the end of that.

Great fun on the mountain bike though so the day was not wasted.

It has lots of undergrowth between the lines of jumps since the above picture was taken but the jumps are still in good condition. Slash was spinning alot on the grit surface. It might be more suited to larger tyres like those of the E-revo but then I did not get a decent try out.

Won't be suitable for my Lambo then? laugh.gif

yeah, i got all the Rustler leccys into my touring car chassis, got a cheap Lamborghini Diablo body for it and battery straps, it's pretty rapid due to it being lighter and stuff, still to play about with the gearing. Needs new wheels/tires badly though! whistling.gif

Won't be suitable for my Lambo then? laugh.gif

yeah, i got all the Rustler leccys into my touring car chassis, got a cheap Lamborghini Diablo body for it and battery straps, it's pretty rapid due to it being lighter and stuff, still to play about with the gearing. Needs new wheels/tires badly though! whistling.gif

So you now have another non functioning car?. :whistling:

• 3 months later...
  • 10 years later...