• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post your Plane/Heli pictures!

I thought I'd seen fast jets until I saw this! Flown by a kid as well :)

Wow! And I thought I had seen it all. Love how its launched off a relatively short pole. Awesome thing.

Lee.

• 2 weeks later...

im takin it easy at the min m8 till the engine is run in proper and the aileron servos arnt perfect for the plane i should be orderin some 12 kg digi ones next week then the fun begins lol will have it prop hangin down on the deck from wat ive noticed its really nice to fly stall is pritty much none existant ive had it up high to see wat its like in the prop hang n its quite predictable cant wait untill the engine is run in then i can go up to 17x8 or 18x8 carbon prop and its really tame compared to the show time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

med_gallery_17538_1060_297840.jpg

Top flight gold edition spitfire with saito 82. Unflown which is why i havent put coil on!

med_gallery_17538_1060_362565.jpg

Irvine wildcard with irvine 53. Theres 2 different planes stuck together (a few hard landings rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif or crashes as some people call them!)

med_gallery_17538_1060_103269.jpg

Xray seagull xp with some random 46 size engine. Unflown for reasons many will understand (GIANT engine for tiny eletric plane confused.gif Must give it a try one day, should be fun!)

med_gallery_17538_1060_227460.jpg

Were it all started! Bit tyred and old, but im sure if i wanted to it could be made flyable!

And thats my planes happy.gif

Edited by potjack
  • Like 2

lovin the xray with the 46 in u must be as mental as i am could see the centre of gravity being a problem i would go for a.25 cu in motor in it or maybe a .15

Hi, thanks... and yes i am mental whistling.gif It has ALOT of lead in the back end! Full size servos installed, and cg is about right me thinks. good.gif Its gonna need a lot of air speed to take off! I just need to get my started sorted out as being a cheap engine and all it don't want to start! I will let you know when i fly!

• 2 weeks later...

some pik of my new toy i picked up on sunday its designed for a 30cc petrol but i gonna put a 50cc petrol in it as this is what the previous owner had init that should be here for the weekend and i got it for the mere sum of 120 quid witch to be fair is an absolute bargain

Photo1334.jpgPhoto1333.jpg