• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My R/Cs

Kpowell911

1 hour ago, turok007 said:

Im think you once said  if you could only have one car it would be the X   has that changed now to the 4s  or still the X

Hmmm. I’ve been using my Maxx so much lately, and now weve got a second makes sense were going to use them together. Location plays a massive part, the X Maxx is obviously much bigger, BUT it needs a hell of a lot of room, and our local bash spot is quite small now. I havent used the X Maxx since June/July, but that said, im intending going out with it tomorrow (was supposed to be esrlier this week, but weather has been pants!)

I guarantee Ill find a spot, just drive up and down some grass with the X Maxxand it will immediately become my new favourite again!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Nice collection and neat storage :good:

With all the transmitters you have , have you ever picked up the wrong 1 ?

Then again prob wouldnt matter as they all Traxxas and just need to bind 

Edited by Stormbringer

17 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Nice collection and neat storage :good:

With all the transmitters you have , have you ever picked up the wrong 1 ?

Then again prob wouldnt matter as they all Traxxas and just need to bind 

I try them before I leave the house, and lately I only use the Maxx’s and X Maxx. The Summit, Rustler VXL and the Slash 4x4 I actually havent used yet haha

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jariworsley said:

That is so tidy. But.... But... Where is all the other stuff??? The boxes of parts, half repaired long term project and random stacks of body shells or tyres?

I don’t really have much stuff like that.  Theres spare wheels and tyres with each vehicle out of view. Theres a box of spares behind the X Maxx, and theres a small thin box with pinions/spurs under the work bench. I dont keep much, if it domt have a use, I sell it or bin it

Theres more RC stuff at my Mum n Dads house Ill get eventually, and Lipos are stored in a batsafe in an old chimney breast in the kitchen

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...