• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thetford Forest Bash - Cambridgeshire/Norfolk

willb

I've been ill all week so haven't had a chance to get my FG up and running. Will be brining the Savage Flux only I think. Maybe the 8ight if I can finish breaking the engine in in time. Also I still haven't received my Spektrum back from Horizon Hobby... so I'll be on some AM frequency (need to check what exactly).

FG only needs a rear diff outdrive cup if anyone has one spare?! Part number is 6069.

Edited by Euphoria

Hopefully will have my GS Storm which is a bit battered and my Hyper 7 TQ Black which seems to be fairly run in now :)

Really looking forward to Sunday. I'm in Stoke tomorrow (Alton Towers) and staying at a friends place so it's about 3 and a half hours for me to get to the rugby club with any luck. What time are people meeting up? how long do you think it will go on for? Either way I will be there as it's kind of on the way home for me.

Is there any way a car can get through, because we might be in a big 4x4 so.....? I will probably bring my amp with an ipod dock and wheel it down if anyone wnats to bring their ipod?

Oh Euphoria, shall we PM you are numbers so you can tell us if its off?

Edited by joebh123

How far away is the lhs out of interest and do they have good part stocks?

I'm looking for a front uni drive shaft for my gs storm. They are like gold dust and I keep trying shops as I come across them :)

its in snetterton about 10-20 mins up the A11 towards norwich. its worth a look if your into cars, planes, trains diecast among much more its a huuuuge shop.

not sure what there parts stock is like though

Edited by deejayy2k

got a tesco or sainsbury's right near or theres the petrol stations on the A11 een closer noy sure what they have though

EDIT: also a maccie D's in the same area as sainsburys

Edited by deejayy2k