• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thetford Forest Bash - Cambridgeshire/Norfolk

willb

mine is channel 53 40 mhz but the likelyhood of everyone running at the same time is slim, so is that large dusty looking area the bash site, and i presume the large field the other side of the road is the rugby club? as for the date i dont mind which just let me know

mine is channel 53 40 mhz but the likelyhood of everyone running at the same time is slim, so is that large dusty looking area the bash site, and i presume the large field the other side of the road is the rugby club? as for the date i dont mind which just let me know

Yep the dusty looking one is the place. You can't really get an idea for it until you go there. It will be perfect for your FG though. Worried I'll see yours run and get rid of mine to get one! Something about the 4WD Baja I want :blush:

lol yeh it is abit of a beast to say the least! i should have a couple of nitros with me and my gf's micro raminator lol

sounds like the 18th is fav atm then? or maybe we could see what the weather will be like and if on the 11th is due to be rubbish then do the 18th? i really dont mind which

Edited by TRAXXAS-MAN23

I will more likely to be there on the 11th. Still not sure if i will be able to come or not though :confused:

If you can go tell me as I would like to go, I would put some money in as petrol money.

And if you can't go but I can I could give you a lift

Put me on the list as a maybe

cheers hazza :good:

Edited by hazza1304

Just spoke to "'er in doors" and I have the thumbs up for this one. It's only about 2 hours drive from me if my right foot feels heavy on the day :D

I will only be bringing one car (unless I buy any more between now and then lol). My Storm which will hopefully be fully tuned by the 11th - it gets better every time I take it out. I'm running on a Spektrum so interference will not be a problem. I will also have an array of my spare 27mhz crystals with me in case there is anyone that needs them on the day.

I'll be heading over from the Leighton Buzzard/Milton Keynes area so might be able to sort out a lift for anyone in my area if need be - only problem is I have a Mini Convertible which is quite small so I doubt I could fit many cars in but I'm sure it wouldn't be a big problem ;)

Now I must remember to charge up all my Glow starters for the day lol.

i'd prefer the 11th personally but it's looking like i may now be able to make either weekend...just to confuse the issue!

and i'll get back to you when i'm not at work as to what crystal i'm using (27mhz) but with Evilbob bringing spares hopefully it won't be a problem.

ill not too fussed about the date but im defo up for it, hope the weather is ok!!!! me and lee (evilbob) will be coming and our mate elliot (shade82000), lee i can give you a lift if you want (bigger boot) i assume elliot will take his van, cant wait biggrin.gif

put me down as confirmed please mate

Edited by TRAXXAS-MAN23

If you can go tell me as I would like to go, I would put some money in as petrol money.

And if you can't go but I can I could give you a lift

Put me on the list as a maybe

cheers hazza :good:

Well its looking like a no ATM as none of my cars are going to be running :(

dirty electro is paying me thursday so I might be able to get bits before 18th but I dont know yet