• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nokia n95 unlocked!

bbonzzee

Just a reminder to all members.

[8.]Common sense

If we have reason to believe that you're offering a con, scam or dodgy deal, we reserve the right to pull/close the advert at any time. We urge you not to send items until you have recieved full payment, unless you are 100% confident of the deal running smoothly. If something is too good to be true, it is.

[9.]Buyer beware!

The Modelsport UK shop staff and forum staff take no responsibility for any deals that take place through the forum. We will take action against sellers that are proven [on the forum] to scam, but deals that take place elsewhere, stay elsewhere. We will pass all relevant details onto the Police where required. In all circumstances, do your research and request feedback threads and an eBay feedback link from the buyer.

that some postal service you got there mate

SOLD 18-Jun-09 19:08:36 BST

and delivered on the same day from a buyer with less feed back than you hmmm

only the 19th today lol

hes recived the item today... paypal have a new rule for ebay.

PayPal has reviewed and cleared this payment.

However, we're still holding the funds associated with this transaction. For some eBay transactions, we may temporarily hold payments to help make sure that transactions go smoothly for buyers and sellers on eBay.

Please post the item right away to get the funds sooner. We'll release the hold on the payment after 21 days unless you receive a dispute, claim, chargeback or reversal on the transaction.

We may release the hold earlier if:

• The buyer leaves you positive feedback on eBay
  • We confirm that the item was delivered (We can confirm delivery for transactions within the UK that are posted by Royal Mail Recorded Signed For or Royal Mail Special Delivery).

Learn more about the PayPal policy for payment holds for eBay items.

We'll email you when we release the funds. You can monitor the status of the hold in your transaction history.

so he left me feedback to take the payment off hold.

if you are not intrested in the nokia n95 then please buzz off and stop replying to this topic!

thank you

so he left you feedback before recieving the phone!! i wouldnt do that in a million years to be honest, not saying your dis-honest fella, but what if the phone was faulty, hes left positive feedback for something that could of been duff! :o

whilst im here, does this suffer from the dreaded symbian software white screen of death syndrome? my N80 did, lovely phone, shame really...

so he left you feedback before recieving the phone!! i wouldnt do that in a million years to be honest, not saying your dis-honest fella, but what if the phone was faulty, hes left positive feedback for something that could of been duff! :o

whilst im here, does this suffer from the dreaded symbian software white screen of death syndrome? my N80 did, lovely phone, shame really...

the phone was brand new m8 nothing wrong with it.

nope its got new software on it. no bugs. its perfect little phone

ill take 90quid posted for the mobile if you are intrested?

hes recived the item today... paypal have a new rule for ebay.

PayPal has reviewed and cleared this payment.

However, we're still holding the funds associated with this transaction. For some eBay transactions, we may temporarily hold payments to help make sure that transactions go smoothly for buyers and sellers on eBay.

Please post the item right away to get the funds sooner. We'll release the hold on the payment after 21 days unless you receive a dispute, claim, chargeback or reversal on the transaction.

We may release the hold earlier if:

• The buyer leaves you positive feedback on eBay
  • We confirm that the item was delivered (We can confirm delivery for transactions within the UK that are posted by Royal Mail Recorded Signed For or Royal Mail Special Delivery).

Learn more about the PayPal policy for payment holds for eBay items.

We'll email you when we release the funds. You can monitor the status of the hold in your transaction history.

so he left me feedback to take the payment off hold.

if you are not intrested in the nokia n95 then please buzz off and stop replying to this topic!

thank you

That don't sound right to me. Wasn't there a scam going round like this ??

If he's paid for it then you should have the payment. Shouldn't have to be cleared after he's received it .

That don't sound right to me. Wasn't there a scam going round like this ??

If he's paid for it then you should have the payment. Shouldn't have to be cleared after he's received it .

rover man hes right tbh cuz i started ebay a few months back and see if i was selling something and he said money paypal put it on hold till the buyer gives you good feedback and when you get gd feedback the money get open so the seller can use it i think this is cuz there was alot of scammers so this is a safe way only if buyer is happy u will get ur money and it cuz he has low feedback

cheers

Aye its a genuine thing paypal / ebay do with people on under 100 feedback.

However, you still shouldnt leave feedback untill you recieve the payment, under any circumstances, i sold a laptop and they did this payment hold thing, i phoned paypal and they told me it would be fine to send (I was a bit dubious about doing it tbh but its fine)

the phone was brand new m8 nothing wrong with it.

nope its got new software on it. no bugs. its perfect little phone

ill take 90quid posted for the mobile if you are intrested?

How can you sell him this anyway if you've sold it on eBay ???

Edited by Danny-B-

Aye its a genuine thing paypal / ebay do with people on under 100 feedback.

However, you still shouldnt leave feedback untill you recieve the payment, under any circumstances, i sold a laptop and they did this payment hold thing, i phoned paypal and they told me it would be fine to send (I was a bit dubious about doing it tbh but its fine)

How can you sell him this anyway if you've sold it on eBay ???

this one aint sold yet